• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Until further notice I'll take "a broken heart" as a euphemism for suicide. Another sad story of intractable depression, but they both found their way to (we hope) an end to their suffering.

I don't understand the interesting title you've given this thread, @Quinlor. Can you clarify it a bit?

Reactions: Circles
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
I was reading about Alan Wise. A famous actor that died of broken heart after her daughter commit suicide month before.

well this doesn't surprise me really; of course most of us will leave a wave behind as we go. most wont understand why we did what we did. perhaps a note will help clarify things, but probably not...

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I remember Alan Wise from a documentary called The Alcohol Years. He had a bit of a sleazy presence but was a key part of the Manchester music scene as the article mentions. Not sure from the details if he took his own life or died of natural causes.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Well, the daughter ctb and left her father behind with broken heart;-;.I believe there is a potential chance about all of us left someone behind when ctb and this person will miss us and so on.