• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
What should I expect to be taken from me, what do they normally do to you? Do they force you on medication? Do they touch you sexually? Do they make you wear anything in specific

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
do you mean psych ward or general hospital?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
psych ward, mr mckenna
well it all depends what country your in here in the uk you might be put on a acute ward psych and a open ward with a mix of female and male or closed ward with only your gender you will have all your belongs searched for contraband, you usually get a shared dorm with a bed and a wardrobe and a desk and chair and a curtain, when you first get there you be put on level one meaning you can't leave the ward by your self for a few days to a week into it's decided your well enough to leave the ward by your self,you'll be seen by a psychiatrist and they will determine what medication to put you on based of your symptoms they force you to take medication if you refuse they put you on a community treatment order, the food is disgusting, they usually have a kitchen where you can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee.

Reactions: nevergoodenough91
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
What should I expect to be taken from me, what do they normally do to you? Do they force you on medication? Do they touch you sexually? Do they make you wear anything in specific
I guess it depends on where you live. But this is how it is where I live.

You cannot be forced to take medication like antidepressants, but there may be medication involved with resuscitating you or fixing your injuries.

They may have a doctor look at a part of your body if you have an injury there. If you somehow got an injury in a privare area, they would have to look. But in most places you can request a doctor of your own gender.

If you're getting medical attention, you'll likely have to wear a hospital gown. If you're being held at the psych ward, they provide pajamas and slippers. You can request to bring your own clothes. They just have strict rules on what items you can bring in.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you've ever been in a psychiatric ward you know that it's an environment calculated to make you crazy and to keep you crazy, there a lot of nasty people in psychiatric wards it's not a safe environment to be in, you're not allowed to have your laptop or phone chargers in room or dorm, the food is awful, the internet service is slow, you have to ask someone to use the showers, the staff won't let anyone talk openly about suicide they tell you to shut up, they force you to take medication with all kind of side effect, they force you to do drug test, they have cameras all around the ward just not in the dorms, you're lock up 24/7 for the first couple of weeks into you get privileges or level, you can't really masturbate, the wards are locked so people have to press a button to ring a bell to come back into the ward that is always going off, you have to watch your property from being stolen, you have to share a toilet with lots of people that is disgusting the toilets don't have toilet seats, uk nhs

Uk nhs
i've seen someone throw a table at another person causing them to have a black eye for no reason he was move to another hospital and then he was transfer back to us he was very nasty all the time threatening people with violence, someone got their laptop robbed, a lady use to go into the washing machine room and steal people's clothes and take them to her room many times, i had my ipod and headphones stolen, someone set a fire in there dorm with newspapers, i've seen some kick off by throwing chairs at the walls and windows, some of the people there have really bad body odor, the staff use force to restrain people causing them injuries, you've got staff checking in every room every 15 minutes 24/7 checking to see everyone is okay doing a person count, there is people who talk to themselves out loud, there's drugs in there like cocaine that's how i got started on it, don't get me wrong like 70 percent of the people are decent but only takes a few to make it a horrible place to be, i've been sectioned 3 times twice on a section 2 and once on a section 3

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
if you've ever been in a psychiatric ward you know that it's an environment calculated to make you crazy and to keep you crazy, there a lot of nasty people in psychiatric wards it's not a safe environment to be in, you're not allowed to have your laptop or phone chargers in room or dorm, the food is awful, the internet service is slow, you have to ask someone to use the showers, the staff won't let anyone talk openly about suicide they tell you to shut up, they force you to take medication with all kind of side effect, they force you to do drug test, they have cameras all around the ward just not in the dorms, you're lock up 24/7 for the first couple of weeks into you get privileges or level, you can't really masturbate, the wards are locked so people have to press a button to ring a bell to come back into the ward that is always going off, you have to watch your property from being stolen, you have to share a toilet with lots of people that is disgusting the toilets don't have toilet seats, uk nhs

Uk nhs
i've seen someone throw a table at another person causing them to have a black eye for no reason he was move to another hospital and then he was transfer back to us he was very nasty all the time threatening people with violence, someone got their laptop robbed, a lady use to go into the washing machine room and steal people's clothes and take them to her room many times, i had my ipod and headphones stolen, someone set a fire in there dorm with newspapers, i've seen some kick off by throwing chairs at the walls and windows, some of the people there have really bad body odor, the staff use force to restrain people causing them injuries, you've got staff checking in every room every 15 minutes 24/7 checking to see everyone is okay doing a person count, there is people who talk to themselves out loud, there's drugs in there like cocaine that's how i got started on it, don't get me wrong like 70 percent of the people are decent but only takes a few to make it a horrible place to be, i've been sectioned 3 times twice on a section 2 and once on a section 3
thank you for informing me I will definitley avoid going at all costs