trustlovenoone1881

trustlovenoone1881

Oct 20, 2023
I feel like the people in my life know enough about what's going on and what I'm feeling, so I don't think me ctb will be one of those moments where everyone's like, "omg, what was going on?! Why would she do something like this!?!" I've rewritten note after note after note. Still can't find the words... Is it even worth it to leave them anything?

I did think about opening some stuff up, like leaving passwords for my email or opening access to videos and photos and stuff that I may have not shared before. But I'm feeling kinda cringe about other stuff like my journals/diaries, so I may burn them or throw them out.

I've been thinking about writing something to everyone individually, but I keep holding it back, especially when I think of what to write for my ex. I really don't want him to be my ex...

Still don't have a job, so there's no money for me to ctb out of town I don't think. This is all getting to me very quickly, I'm worried I may do something drastic in the moment and not plan this out as effectively as I was trying to. I've been thinking more about a gun as the days go by.

Also, did anyone leave anything for social media or planning to? I deactivated my account a few months ago. Figured I would open it back up for my last scheduled post or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
I'm going to encrypt my computer with bitlocker seeing as it's a diary of my life and I don't want anybody reading it. I thought encryption would be a good idea incase my attempt fails.

I've been looking into using a dead-man's switch to send out emails to those I care about.

As for my ex I'd really like to punch him in the face before I leave.