• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
im in a studio apartment so it's not a ton of stuff. I wouldn't want my aging and mentally distraught parents having to empty out my apartment. They're good people.

Also I'm afraid to get rid of anything in case I decide not to ctb. Imagine coming home after that with nothing in your apartment lol I would probably just turn around and go ctb.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Well, your options are either to get rid of them... Or to not get rid of them, like you stated in your post. Maybe you could get rid of things that are not essential to you? Keep only what you must? So your parents wouldn't have to deal with as much stuff to take away from your apartment?

It is hard to give better "advice" since I don't know what kind of stuff you own. When my time comes, though, I am selling everything other than my computer, since I am nothing without internet. So, basically all my video game consoles and systems (cellphone, kindle).

Reactions: Volatile
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Do you have things you want them to have??? Give it to them now for "safe keeping"
Then add in your note ... dont worry about my stuff my landlord will fix that.

So if you change your mind no harm done

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Do you have things you want them to have??? Give it to them now for "safe keeping"
Then add in your note ... dont worry about my stuff my landlord will fix that.

So if you change your mind no harm done
My landlord is old and feeble.

Reactions: M0D
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Only material thing I cared of was my hifi system. I hope my brother will want to keep and use it as he is also passionate about listening to music and maybe it will be a mean to remember me.

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Maybe you can try getting rid of everything you certainly won't need, like old clothes, unneeded kitchen items and just general items you don't use or need, if you have any, things that losing them won't hurt you even if you end up not leaving. Getting rid of food, leaving the fridge and freezer empty and turned off. Disconnecting all cables from your computer and leaving them neatly in one pile, taking the trash out. Simple stuff like that, do as much as you can, everything will help. However many items you are able to toss away or not, just make sure your apartment and everything is very nice and clean and easily emptied to a van or a car. This is the way I will go about it myself. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira and mrscat