Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022

Reactions: Huntfish34
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
For me I watch youtube a lot, this is my main escape- sometimes videos of people doing random acts of kindness for others, sometimes silly pranks that don't harm anyone, things like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, waitingforrest, Huntfish34 and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
If you get into something that requires months or years of dedication, like building something physical, writing a book or coding a desktop/web/mobile program that does help. There's some anticipation involved for the end result even if you're anhedonic and you can sink as much time into it as you feel like.

This method however, requires that you aren't completely anhedonic. I often struggle with the motives behind my programming but mostly I understand it is to fill up time and finish SOMETHING, the trick is that for that I need it to actually be enjoyable and publishable, as there would be no anticipation if I knew I was just entertaining myself and what I was crafting was shit.

• Love
Reactions: ghqkiiia2, onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't think anything works.

You can try to find a goal and do something that will incidentally make people notice you. Hope is very painful though, maybe its not hopeless for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Huntfish34 and Weebster
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Me unable to sleep and going insane because of loneliness but having found early internet meme songs 🥴😵‍💫 :

Last edited:
Reactions: QuietLake, waitingforrest and GenesAndEnvironment
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Watching Tv, movies that I like or series. Listening to music. Sometimes I have the strenght read books. I also try to get out to walk and even better for a run.

• Hugs
Reactions: Azagorod, onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't stop listening to music when it hits me hard, I also start writing about how I feel, in Windows Notepad.
//
No paro d'escoltar música quan m'agafa fort, també em poso a escriure sobre com em sento, en el bloc de notes del Windows.

• Love
Reactions: Azagorod, waitingforrest and Huntfish34
Off The Air

Off The Air

Human
Nov 1, 2018
I listen to a lot of podcasts. Specifically, history and the like. It makes me feel less lonely due to the conversations and it takes my mind somewhere else.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
I disagree with this statement. 😠

I like like to put a lively ambient with background noise like music, youtube explanation videos, or true crime podcast.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Azagorod, waitingforrest, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i listen to a lot of entertainment podcasts. i like listening to people talking and some of them are really funny (i catch myself smiling when i listen to them).

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Ghost and Huntfish34
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I disagree with this statement. 😠

I like like to put a lively ambient with background noise like music, youtube explanation videos, or true crime podcast.
You disagree with a period? Lol
i listen to a lot of entertainment podcasts. i like listening to people talking and some of them are really funny (i catch myself smiling when i listen to them).
I like russel brand

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, waitingforrest and Josh007
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
6kuxct.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Movies and TV series for filling in the time, video games also, but sometimes more productive since you're interacting with the game world. Picking up new hobbies, trying to acquire new skills such as playing an instrument, learning a language also helps. Setting small goals and achieving them until they get the snowball effect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
For me I watch youtube a lot, this is my main escape- sometimes videos of people doing random acts of kindness for others, sometimes silly pranks that don't harm anyone, things like that.
Same. I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about technology, because it's something I like and helps me distract myself in the moment.

• Hugs
A

Anhedonia_X

Jun 27, 2022
I like reading books. It's my best replacement for real life and relationships. But sometimes is too hard to that... and only meds work.

• Hugs
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
There really isn't. Everything is temporary. I feel so dead inside.