TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I dreamt that I had to return to the house of abuse because of my financial situation and had to be at the hands of my tormentors again. Horrible things happened that I don't remember. I'm terrified cause this is very possible to become a reality.

• Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I dreamt that I was in high school and I was smoking weed. Then I went into classroom thinking what would happen if a teacher catches me stoned. I sat on the desk and teacher instantly said that I had been smoking weed and I would be having consequences. Then I woke up. Lol, pretty strange

• Yay!
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Last night I shaved my head which I do every month or so. I thought a lot about during the evening - could I be fuqqed basically. I dreamt that I had half-shaved my head - I didn't realise until I checked in the mirror or something. lmao

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Two days ago, I dreamt that my right eye popped out of its socket and fell on the floor. I was so scared since it felt so real too.

saninh.suk

saninh.suk

May 9, 2022
reviving this threat in hope other people share their dreams, too. It reveals tons about us. (not sure if revival's allowed here, i remember most forums being against it)

i've entered college, i was the only one there. Super late. Got involved romantically with a redhead teacher. She starts with a massage until we make it on her bed. Just before climax, she stops me and goes away. I wake.

C

CantGetUp

May 5, 2022
I don't dream often or if I do I rarely recall them. One of My favorite dreams (and one I had recently) are ones where I am interested in a woman and she is interested also. We flirt, talk and enjoy each other's company and the excitement of a mutual crush. It's really corny but just stuff like walking together and our hands brushing, taking a leaf out of my hair, a big smile and blushing when she sees me.

I have major anxiety and low self confidence in another woman being interested so a dream where the only anxiety is butterflies is a wonderful kind of dream.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
The only dreams that I am capable of remembering are semi-nightmares. I never am put in situations where something paranormal is happening or my life is in direct danger, however I often recall situations in which some things turn for the worse. Be it tax fraud, getting sacked from work or getting into fights with my relatives. That being said I haven't had a "rememberable" dream in over a month.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
all that i can remember is being in the passenger side of a car and there was a chip in the windscreen (i think it was my mums car bc she has the same dent, but it wasnt my mum driving, it was a woman i didnt recognise) and a nut or something from a tree fell onto the windscreen and it cracked the whole way across into four parts. we kept driving and i tried to push the glass out of the frame so we could see the road, my hands got cut up and i was covered in blood, trying to throw the pieces of shattered glass away from the car. we kept driving faster and faster and it was getting harder to move the glass and we still couldnt see. the woman driving kept getting angrier at me but she wasnt shouting. she didnt care that i was getting hurt, and neither did i. dont remember anything else

animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
I had a dream that I was holding hands with someone I loved and then I died . I keep having dreams that I die but maybe it's just my subconscious acting it out since I have plans to ctb soon. Also a few days ago I had a dream that I died in a car crash and that same day I got in a car accident on the freeway and my car spun into a bush 0,o
Nearly Every single day I have a dream about the person that I loved but I'm not with anymore and knowing that I can never be with them ever just is driving me insane

Last edited: