• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I have stopped to reflect here for a moment
What did it do to me???
What have I become?
I used to play such beautiful pieces, I remember playing Chopin's polonaise start to finish, and I loved it so much - it feels like ages ago at this point. And now look at me, I forgot everything, I gave up on the piano and can't get back.
I used to be so smart, I always had good grades, I was at a moment best on my school, and now what happened? I am struggling to get by, missing all classes, barely getting enough grades to pass.
I used to have a smile, to tell jokes and stories, I used to run around, to feel joy in me, now what changed? I am soulless, I can barely get out of bed.
God, what happened? I had so much potential. I always heard the stories, but I never took them seriously, I thought they were all weak and lazy. But now it got me.
And what do I do? I wish I could stop everything and just reflect on my life for a while. But when will it be enough? To resume?
I feel each day passing by and I get weaker and weaker, it's like I'm rotting alive, jesus, this is the worst feeling, it's horrible, I feel numb, soulless, apathetic. I feel like I died in 2022 and since then I've just beem scrambling along. I had so much potential, but what can I say, it got me
And I have no one to blame but myself
It isn't supossed to be this hard, it really isn't

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder and not-2-b-the-answer
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I can relate to losing everything that was ever alive in my life. It's a slow process of self-destruction, which I desire. That's why I decided to stop fighting against it, as it's an inevitable fate anyway. It's unfair, and I'm sorry for anyone who lands in the same boat.

Wishing you the best, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13 and Praestat_Mori