What device are you using to answer this poll?

• Desktop

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Laptop

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Tablet

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Smartphone

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I much prefer desktop, but when I'm not near my computer, I use my mobile device.

PS: I don't know if this is just my mobile that does this, but when you're on mobile, you can't see signatures! You mobile-only users are missing out on free virtual hugs... :P

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, 2 be or not, Pineapplecrown and 2 others
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Laptop. I don't have a smartphone (anyone else, or am I the only one?) and my tablet is super old. My desktop is for gaming.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I try to use my computer when I can, tablet if I have too and phone if I'm desperate haha.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, throwaway777, lv-gras and 2 others
Neon

Neon

May 20, 2018
Laptop/Desktop, the mobile support on this site isn't too good.

Reactions: Shadowplay, not-2-b-the-answer, lv-gras and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Laptop or phone, it's about 50/50. I have been in some pretty family friendly/wholesome environments while using the site on mobile. There's something funny about being like "oh yes, I think that top with the spaghetti straps really suits you" and at the same time you're on here talking about wanting to blow your brains out.

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, user_name_here, Shadowplay and 8 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Almost always my phone. I tend to check SS when I'm on the bus. The only problem is when I want to show people stuff that's on my phone, and I have to take a minute to close the browser or change the page I'm on.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
Almost always smartphone. I recommend the Cheetah browser, it has anti-ads and deletes everything on closure

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, 2 be or not, lv-gras and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Smartphone. I'm really glad that it's mobile friendly.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead Meat
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
laptop and smartphone it really depends where i am and if there are people around.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Always used smartphone. It's quick & easy imo. I'll probably try browsing on pc before I ctb, if I'm not lazy.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Dayumn!!! This this is an old thread. :wink: Some names I haven't seen in a long time.
Memories !!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Anyway, To answer the question.... Tablet. Though it is faster for me to type on a laptop.

Reactions: MeltedJello
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I almost exclusively use my phone because I can adjust the brightness to a really low level where it doesn't strain my eyes to look at the screen, and because I can browse the site and participate in pretty much any position in which I'm laying in bed.

Oddly enough, though, as I answer this question, I'm browsing from my laptop because I'm taking a few minute-"break" from working on my exit notes/preparations.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, MeltedJello and not-2-b-the-answer
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Almost always my phone. I tend to check SS when I'm on the bus. The only problem is when I want to show people stuff that's on my phone, and I have to take a minute to close the browser or change the page I'm on.

Reading about CTB while riding a bus - nice.

On laptop and phone; is a bit buggy on my phone so definitely prefer laptop.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, not-2-b-the-answer and MeltedJello
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The only thing I have. My phone. My computer got struck by thunder, through the telephone line, on the day - get this - when I took a rope and went into the woods to hang myself. Obviously I didn't and when I came home the computer was roasted. That's cosmic justice for you - bring down a man that's already at the bottom.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay, not-2-b-the-answer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person