• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I like listening to music and playing games. To cope with the feelings I cut myself throughout the day.
I never understood cutting. I've always been afraid of infection so risking infection by cutting myself always put me off if.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and throwaway123
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Kdawg2018 is my hero and pulls me through each dreadful day of existence. If it weren't for her, things would be so much worse

That's so nice ❤️

Reactions: Dead Meat, stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Great show indeed, the best along with Game of Thrones. Also..
When all you do is help people but you love key wanna die rick and morty meeseeks

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TheCrow, Thewhowithin69 and 4 others
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Not wanting to hurt those around me, music, video games, and self harm

Reactions: Othermind, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I never understood cutting. I've always been afraid of infection so risking infection by cutting myself always put me off if.
for me infection isn't something that worries me a whole lot, and the benefits outweigh the risks imo. But I'm not about to encourage self harm lmao, it's not the most healthy coping mechanism

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Work as keeps me from thinking but with it being quiter thoughts creep in and finishing earlier isnt helping

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

Everyone's reasons for self harm are different, but for me personally it is a way to cope with feelings of loneliness, rejection and self hatred. I also like being covered in scars for some reason.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993, TheCrow and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Eating crap & thinking about ctb

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, newdawnfades, Dead Meat and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
@meeck Ellie is a little bit of a chonk! Super cute.

---

Right now it's securing the funds to go through with everything. Thinking about CTB is getting me a bit by. Playing some games or hanging out with the animals in our house is another way of me temporarily holding off. If I weren't around my puppers constantly, I don't think I would be in a good state of mind. The animals are very therapeutic for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and lost.ghost
NoReasonToLive

NoReasonToLive

Jan 16, 2019
My best friends, music, sleeping, self harm and thinking bout ctb...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Video games. It takes my mind away from my soon to be ex wife... (hopefully not) But then my friends get off because they have stuff to do and then I'm alone again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, therhydler and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Reading.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and therhydler
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
bagels and cream cheese
I just started getting into that again myself. SO good. What kind of bagels & what kind of cream cheeses do you like? I like egg bagels with a lot of either plain or strawberry cream cheese. Sometimes I'll get vegetable cream cheese. If I'm feeling extra gluttonous, I'll get one of those big asiago cheese bagels.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, therhydler and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I just started getting into that again myself. SO good. What kind of bagels & what kind of cream cheeses do you like? I like egg bagels with a lot of either plain or strawberry cream cheese. Sometimes I'll get vegetable cream cheese. If I'm feeling extra gluttonous, I'll get one of those big asiago cheese bagels.

I just went through a few containers of vegetable cream cheese over the last week and on everything bagels. Chive and onion cream cheese used to top the list but one time the chives and onions were dry and I never went back. I think later today i'm going to buy asiago cheese bagels and hummus.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and therhydler
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I just went through a few containers of vegetable cream cheese over the last week and on everything bagels. Chive and onion cream cheese used to top the list but one time the chives and onions were dry and I never went back. I think later today i'm going to buy asiago cheese bagels and hummus.
Oooh, everything bagels are good. That's what my mom always gets. Sesame bagels are good too, come to think of it. Ooh, I've never tried hummus on a bagel. I've been on a real hummus streak lately. I was putting down at least a container or 2 a week, and now I think I'm ready for a new snack must-have.

Reactions: waived, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
newdawnfades

newdawnfades

Jan 16, 2019
Daydreaming

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
@stellabelle @Kdawg2018 @SS

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
My job ... 9hrs/day of keeping my mind off of things. Time at home/weekends are hell compared to working (however odd this may seem). I have no money left to pursue happiness in my spare time.

Reactions: therhydler, Redt2go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Music

Reactions: therhydler, DeadlyLiving, newdawnfades and 1 other person
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Booze.
I mean I have a few friend I hang out with almost daily, but we also drink together, so yeah.

Reactions: therhydler, waived, DeadlyLiving and 2 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I'm not getting through the day! What is this even? I can't tell the difference between real life and internet anymore. I started living my life online. Also, other SS friends, but Imma scared cuz they all wanna die. @Aesthler @stellabelle

Reactions: therhydler, DeadlyLiving, Othermind and 3 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Same things that got me through 80% of life (this obviously includes the childhood years).
Illegal substances. However shit it gets,I just don't learn.

Reactions: therhydler, DeadlyLiving and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Playing the Sims while listening to ridiculous amounts of true crime videos on YouTube

Reactions: therhydler, ReadyasEver, DeadlyLiving and 4 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Reading your threads.

Reactions: 15dec, therhydler, Volatile and 2 others
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Music, my pets and video games.

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
porksoda

porksoda

Jan 28, 2019
My dogs, listening to podcasts, my partner. It's a struggle lately.

Reactions: therhydler
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
my kids, next: driving fast, very loud music in car, work, money, adrenaline...always works...

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Insulated clothing, it's friggin' freezing here. It's my family. I have no complaints at all, they are the reason I'll endure through some pain first.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals