N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I will soon try to stop one medication. I hope I have less side effects without it. Though it is still kind of dangerous.
I will feel better when I have more freetime and less pressure/stress.
Maybe if I bought me a new gaming console like a Playstation 5. I have enough money but it is difficult to get one without paying too much.
Meeting my friends more frequently and phoning more with them. One of my friends currently always asks me to play with him. Ususally I am the one who wants that all the time. But currently I don't have time for that sadly.

If there were reforms in my country. Though it is kind of utopian. Liberal assisted suicide laws would comfort me. I need an escape if things really become this horrible as I imagine them. A better welfare state and more money for unemployed people. Thiese two are my biggest wishes on my list.

I could allow me to buy a pizza. I am not sure about my weight. It is higher than usual. But I also drink water like 4-5 liters a day. This could distort my weight.

Finding a gf. But this topic also hurts me a lot due to all my failures. I rather try to forget it until I meet another woman.

My suicidal thoughts, my manic symptoms, my depression symptoms and the extreme pressure could become less. Maybe this stressful period will be soon over. But if I fail I will hate me extremely. It could become quite insane. Performance pressure triggers me so much. I am always so extremely anxious.

I will read some books when I have more freetime. I mostly read David Foster Wallace. I should try to find another author. I read so much of him. I would be cool to find another author with similar skills to comfort me. But that is really difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: jodes2, Isisnefert, nosurpries and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Love.
Attracting the people I'm attracted to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide, dandan and 4 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Money.
Being financially stable would improve my life so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, dandan, FrozenMango and 5 others
B

BreakingTheHabit

Jan 30, 2022
Having my tinnitus go away completely and forever would be huge

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, SleepyN, dandan and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably a girlfriend, but if that were to happen I'd unfortunately definitely lower their quality of life…

• Hugs
Reactions: lex, S like suicide and dtjb
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
I really just want to be a different person. I wish:
-I had energy
-I wasn't morbidly obese
-I was somewhat physically fit and could do basic exercises
-I wouldn't have an addiction
-I had social skills
-I wouldn't have meltdowns all the time

The list goes on, but all the problems are with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, FrozenMango, Isisnefert and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
It'd improve if I could somehow move out of my parents house (I'd need more money), my cognitive issues improve and my mental health issues become more manageable. I'm running out of hope so idk if any are possible :(

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, NumbItAll and katagiri83
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
The only thing that could improve anything for me is a redo. I miss my ex boyfriend.

Reactions: lemonhoney and fairy_slime
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
100 friends

• Wow
Reactions: lex, FrozenMango and obafgkm
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Money would always be helpful.

More substantially, I wish I could lose weight. I am not obese, but I know it's not good to carry extra weight. Also, it would help relieve my joint pain. No doctor has been able to explain why I have it so early in life besides "it just happens sometimes".

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
i don't know, a deeper understanding of something which I am not quite aware of I suppose.
I tried materialistic, didn't do the job. I guess depression doesn't give a shit about materialistic dreams.
buying my dream car after so long time and hard work and not feeling anything at all was quite weird.

Reactions: Isisnefert
K

Kali999

Jul 14, 2022
About $5 million dollars so I don't have to work anymore and could live in comfort .
I will soon try to stop one medication. I hope I have less side effects without it. Though it is still kind of dangerous.
I will feel better when I have more freetime and less pressure/stress.
Maybe if I bought me a new gaming console like a Playstation 5. I have enough money but it is difficult to get one without paying too much.
Meeting my friends more frequently and phoning more with them. One of my friends currently always asks me to play with him. Ususally I am the one who wants that all the time. But currently I don't have time for that sadly.

If there were reforms in my country. Though it is kind of utopian. Liberal assisted suicide laws would comfort me. I need an escape if things really become this horrible as I imagine them. A better welfare state and more money for unemployed people. Thiese two are my biggest wishes on my list.

I could allow me to buy a pizza. I am not sure about my weight. It is higher than usual. But I also drink water like 4-5 liters a day. This could distort my weight.

Finding a gf. But this topic also hurts me a lot due to all my failures. I rather try to forget it until I meet another woman.

My suicidal thoughts, my manic symptoms, my depression symptoms and the extreme pressure could become less. Maybe this stressful period will be soon over. But if I fail I will hate me extremely. It could become quite insane. Performance pressure triggers me so much. I am always so extremely anxious.

I will read some books when I have more freetime. I mostly read David Foster Wallace. I should try to find another author. I read so much of him. I would be cool to find another author with similar skills to comfort me. But that is really difficult.
Before You stop your medication look at Surviving ANTIDEPRESSANTS website if you're on ad's. Doctors don't know how to wean patients off medications and tell them to go WAY too fast which can result in serious withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FrozenMango
P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
My family getting less disfunctional.

Although I can move away I feel like it'd be unfair to them if I did. In the same time I can't really stand the toxic atmosphere anymore.

abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Not developing attachments would help me tremendously, then rejection wouldn't hurt me so very much.

Reactions: Isisnefert, chronicallybroken and lofticries
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
In this situation, a new life. I have considered the situation countless times of how this could get better but i don't want to live in circumstances of having serious health problems and practically alone. So, N.

Reactions: Szinuus
StrangePossum

StrangePossum

Dec 22, 2021
The typical answer, money... If I could get out of my abusive living situation, it would improve my life immensely. But of course I don't have the money to do that, and my ability to work a job consistently is hindered by my bad mental health and social skills, which isn't helping anything.

• Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, Foresight and Isisnefert
nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
a friend group, or really just any friends in general.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, S like suicide, 4390101 and 1 other person
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
not having to work, and not feeling the urge to be alone everytime i'm with people

Reactions: Isisnefert
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
What would I need:
Mental and physical health to be able to work.
Work to feel useful and appreciated by others and to be able to earn money regularly.
To have money to guarantee me enough economic independence and to be able to live on my own in my own space.
A flat where I could live my life and be able to support myself financially.

The rest is already shot (couple, children, family, grandchildren...etc).
But without health there is no life, even if I won the lottery it would be of no use...

Health health and more health...

//

Que necessitaria:
Salut mental i física per poder treballar.
Treballar per sentirme útil i apreciat pels altres i poder guanyar diners regularment.
Tenir diners per garantir-me prou independéncia económica i poder viure pel meu compte en el meu propi espai.
Un pis on poder fer la meva vida i que fos capaç de mantenir económicament.

La resta ja va rodada (parella, fills, família, nets... etc).
Però sense salut no hi ha vida, ni que em toqués la lotería serviría de res...

Salut salut i més salut...

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
A real Friend would be awesome!

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Dead Ghost, akana and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Realistically, meditation. I need to repair my nervous system.

Magically speaking, to move to a secluded area and utilize the healing aspects of nature. To be able to walk outside in quiet peace without disturbance from the negative energy of others.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, again_noidea, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
New meds , so I wouldn't suffer so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Dead Ghost
a_lesser_moon

a_lesser_moon

Aug 31, 2022
A job more aligned with the things I enjoy. Romantic love. Getting rid of my mental illnesses. Meds that actually work. A therapist I trust.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Celerity
7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
The goal of efilism coming true. Knowing the world will end soon, for good

Reactions: Astral Storm, 04728 and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
  • getting the fuck out of here and being able to live independently (lots of money would immediately solve this)
  • a more robust social life, including a female companion
  • a substance that would improve my brain functionality on top of what CBD has already done
  • a wendy's being constructed within walking distance of where i am

• Hugs
Reactions: FrozenMango and Celerity
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
- having once again a creative job
- having friends
- being in a real love relationship
- not fuck up all the above because of my personality

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide and Celerity
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
A medical miracle

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, y'ffre and Szinuus
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
A medical miracle
Im on the same boat. 22 F with fucking Sjogren and autoimmune neuropathy. I so much failed on life lottery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Nanako
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Ter a minha saúde física de volta.
atualmente sinto dores 24 horas por dia. Só desejo a morte.

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
winning the lottery and being mentally stable

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, dandan and y'ffre