• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jcon7

4am is nice
Jul 28, 2023
Yep, i've got 2 belts (like the ones you wear around your waist) and the bar inside my closet which can hold my weight. Both belts are sturdy enough to hold me as well. Would partial suspension work here or should I go for something like compression of the neck? I still need to see exactly how tight the belts can get though. Anyone have any other ideas as to what I could do? (And yeah, i'm in a very tricky spot right now. almost everything i could use has been taken away from me and i just want to go quick)

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Tricky spot, wanting to go quick, these are red flags of a heedless attempt. Please reconsider before trying to hurt yourself. A body that's choking and dying makes lots of noise while thrashing around, and exerts multiple times the force on the suspension than while at rest. You can easily injure yourself and be stuck with the consequences. I don't want your situation to go from bad to worse. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Foreverix, jcon7 and MatrixPrisoner