• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
It was suggested that we share our philosophy in one post so it's all in one place to reference. I labeled it a discussion because we consent to not knowing all the answers, but we do feel like there's enough evidence to suggest possibilities. So here it goes, my Dogma:

You are God, let me explain.
Take your favorite food and with your hands, mold it into a tiny human. If you could do this we would call you The Creator, but that's exactly what happens when you eat that food. It doesn't matter if it's your favorite food or dog food, you will create more of you. We all hold the power of The Creator inside of us.

What is The Creator? First I feel like we need to establish the difference between Scientific Theories and theories. Everything we are suggesting are my theories, Scientific Theories are based in measured evidence. Science can describe every aspect of how a planet will travel through space based on gravity but science cannot explain why gravity works the way it does. Just the same, the Scientific Theory of the Big Bang has the cosmic microwave background radiation as the best evidence of how the universe began.

Now that's been explained, let's follow the formation of galaxies and solar systems. First, gases would have condensed to create stars. Inside the cores of these stars heavy elements would be created to seed planet formation. Every living thing on this planet is built with Earth ingredients. By this math, Earth is my mother, Sol is my father, and the universe is my Creator. And because we are built with the same materials as the universe, we are the universe experiencing itself.

What happens when we die? The life contained in this body will leave the mind and body behind. You are not this body, you are not even this mind. The thing that is you, your energy, spirit, life is something else entirely. We are all connected by the hum of the universe. Each of us are a unique frequency, separated by our egos. When life passes from this body, the frequency it carried will be passed on somewhere else. We believe it takes 49 days for your frequency to find a new place to sing. This is based on the human fetus taking 49 days to develop a pineal gland. In a very long-winded way we're trying to explain our theory behind reincarnation. There's a university that studies the phenomena behind children remembering past lives. https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual...ildren-who-report-memories-of-previous-lives/
We don't believe in death, only life.

Suicide kind of cheats the system. When you recognize that "why don't I just roll the dice again" is an option, suicide becomes easy to accept. Kind of feels like a "life hack". I'm not trying to encourage or discourage anyone, we're just trying to explain the mentality behind our decision. We had a premonition years ago that some of this energy would go to our niece next. Coincidentally her birthday is fast approaching. Also, I don't believe in coincidences.

How about you?

TLDR: We are all eternal spiritual creatures experiencing a brief human existence.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
absolutely nothing pure nonexistence. I wonder what the explanation for past life memories is but for now I accept we don't know and with what we know about how the brain creates memories and emotions as is evidenced by people with mental disabilities not seeming as conscious as those without any, it's apparent that it's just nothing. we won't truly know until we die but most likely that's it so I'll go with that

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just hope and believe that once we die we simply cease existing, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone as I believe consciousness to be stored in the brain. Death is simply nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep, I find comfort in the thought of this existence disappearing into nothingness.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
absolutely nothing pure nonexistence. I wonder what the explanation for past life memories is but for now I accept we don't know and with what we know about how the brain creates memories and emotions as is evidenced by people with mental disabilities not seeming as conscious as those without any, it's apparent that it's just nothing. we won't truly know until we die but most likely that's it so I'll go with that
There's an expression we used to use to get over our depression. "Don't worry about life so much, no matter what nobody ever makes it out alive". It's true that none of us will ever truly know and we should trust our own experiences. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I definitely could see this as a real possibility. Thanks so much for sharing!

I do think everything is connected and that we are more then just human beings.
I think it's possible I chose this exact life and what I wanted to experience before I was born. I think maybe this whole world and everyone/everything in it could be designed to just give me a certain experience.
It makes sense that I would be the "God" I've always searched for because that's how the world is designed to make you think. You look everywhere but inside yourself and that's what they want. They want you docile and compliant. They want you to spend your life focusing on bullshit distractions that mean nothing at the end of the day. They being those who control the way the world runs. The elites. The same families who have had power for hundreds/thousands of years.
It's like a big game and I've had quite enough of it. I'm done playing.

I'm fairly open to all ideas and theories within reason because I honestly don't know.
Could be anything but I'm excited to find out.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I just hope and believe that once we die we simply cease existing, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone as I believe consciousness to be stored in the brain. Death is simply nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep, I find comfort in the thought of this existence disappearing into nothingness.
We are looking forward to sleeping without waking up. Not in this existence.

I think it's possible I chose this exact life and what I wanted to experience before I was born. I think maybe this whole world and everyone/everything in it could be designed to just give me a certain experience.
It makes sense that I would be the "God" I've always searched for because that's how the world is designed to make you think. You look everywhere but inside yourself and that's what they want. They want you docile and compliant. They want you to spend your life focusing on bullshit distractions that mean nothing at the end of the day. They being those who control the way the world runs. The elites. The same families who have had power for hundreds/thousands of years.

I'm fairly open to all ideas and theories within reason because I honestly don't know.
For all tense and purpose, you are at the center of the universe. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I've thought a lot about this and honestly... at this point in my life I just don't know. While I believe in the simulation theory and Buddhism the most, I think that at the end of the day we will never be able to truly know. The human mind is super limited and cannot comprehend the true answers to such deep questions.

For example take a look at Carl Sagan's flatland on Youtube or Donald Hoffman's theory about reality, its quite wild... If there was some grand truth to this, I don't think the mind is designed to understand it since it would be way too much. We mentally shut down when another monkey leaves us for another monkey, then we think we can understand the secrets of the cosmos and not go insane lol.. Nature designed us to be born, contribute to society, pass down genes and die.

Also another good example is innovation/discovery. Roll back time thousands of years ago and the accepted reality between those people was wildly different. People thought that the earth was in the center of the universe, then one guy came along and turned the entire thing upside down. Same goes for today. We are all so certain about the nature of reality, but in a hundred years one weirdo (in a good way) will come along who thinks a bit differently and is going to shatter the foundations that we stood on.

When it comes to the nature of our reality, I find this to be a VERY VERY good analogy:

"An ant walks on a circuit board. It doesn't start babbling when it sees and feels the circuit board. It finds it strange, but to the ant it is a landscape of strange angles and humming monoliths. The ant may be scared, but that is not madness or the true realization of their reality.

Madness comes when the ant, for a moment, can see as a human does.

It understands those markings are words, symbols with meaning, like a pheromone but infinitely more complex. It can travel unimaginable distances, to lands unlike anything it has seen before. It knows of birth, embarrassment, love, concepts unimaginable before this moment, and then…

It's an ant again.

Echoes of things it cannot comprehend swirl around its mind. It cannot make use of this knowledge, but it still remembers. How is it supposed to return to its life? The more the ant saw the harder it is for it to forget. It needs to see it again, understand again. It will do anything to show others, to show itself, nothing else in this tiny world matters. This is what would happen to a human if one peeked beyond their nature and realized what it all means."

Btw, some good movies that encapsulate the feeling and what I mean by this: 2001 Space Odssey, Annihilation, Color from Outer Space, Devs (show) or anything cosmic horror related that makes you question the limits of our understanding. Or... you can just take a high dose of DMT and get every notion about reality destroyed.

Also a good video on this:

Last edited:
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I've thought a lot about this and honestly... at this point in my life I just dont know. While I believe in the simulation theory and Buddhism the most, I think that at the end of the day we will never be able to truly know. The human mind is super limited and cannot comprehend the true answers to such deep questions.
We agree. Anyone that claims to know is only fooling themselves.

Also another good example is innovation/discovery. Roll back time thousands of years ago and the accepted reality between those people was wildly different. People thought that the earth was in the center of the universe then one guy came along and turned the entire thing upside down. Same goes for today. We are all so certain about the nature of reality, but in a hundred years one weirdo (in a good way) will come along who thinks a bit differently and is going to shatter the foundations that we stood on.
We could also be there right now.

We think the nature of this reality will only ever be measured to smaller and more precise detail. Science can explain how, but not why. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we'll ever know why. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.
Some people have pre birth memories. They remember the place they were in before rebirth, before being send into womb.
Buddhists call this place Bardo. I would say I've had glimpses as well. Definitely a strange place, at least to a human.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
We agree. Anyone that claims to know is only fooling themselves.

That's why I find Abrahamic religions so funny. A couple of guys a few thousand years ago probably tripped on shrooms, saw some shit, called it God and wrote an interesting book about it. People then brainlessly took it as truth and ever since then we have been using it to wield power and explain everything around us.

The followers have been brainwashed and are all so certain about everything. It answers all their most deepest questions, nicely packages them in a little box and serves them on a silver platter. How did the universe came to be? Oh, God created it. How do you live a good life? Oh, just follow what Jesus preached. Where do you go after you die? Heaven of course, or hell for eternal pain lol... Why do innocent people suffer and why are we even here? Oh, its all part of Gods grand design, just trust him okay?

At least with Buddhism there is a lot of wiggle room and it doesn't trap you in this theological prison.

Last edited:
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
That's why I find Abrahamic religions so funny. A couple of guys a few thousand years ago probably tripped on shrooms, saw some shit, called it God and wrote an interesting book about it. People then brainlessly took it as truth and ever since then we have been using it to wield power and explain everything around us.

The followers have been brainwashed and are all so certain about everything. It answers all their most deepest questions, nicely packages them in a little box and serves them on a silver platter. How did the universe came to be? Oh, God created it. How do you live a good life? Oh, just follow what Jesus preached. Where do you go after you die? Heaven of course, or hell for eternal pain lol... Why do innocent people suffer and why are we even here? Oh, its all part of Gods grand design, just trust him okay?

At least with Buddhism there is a lot of wiggle room and it doesn't trap you in this theological prison.
It's also entirely different to be preached "this is God, this is how you praise God, this is how to be a good follower" than it is to experience God for yourself.

My guru teaches that you shouldn't trust anyone else's experience over your own. We've experienced the universe and all of time condensed into a moment that lasted an eternity, so we believe in the universe.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I've thought a lot about this and honestly... at this point in my life I just don't know. While I believe in the simulation theory and Buddhism the most, I think that at the end of the day we will never be able to truly know. The human mind is super limited and cannot comprehend the true answers to such deep questions.

For example take a look at Carl Sagan's flatland on Youtube or Donald Hoffman's theory about reality, its quite wild... If there was some grand truth to this, I don't think the mind is designed to understand it since it would be way too much. We mentally shut down when another monkey leaves us for another monkey, then we think we can understand the secrets of the cosmos and not go insane lol.. Nature designed us to be born, contribute to society, pass down genes and die.

Also another good example is innovation/discovery. Roll back time thousands of years ago and the accepted reality between those people was wildly different. People thought that the earth was in the center of the universe, then one guy came along and turned the entire thing upside down. Same goes for today. We are all so certain about the nature of reality, but in a hundred years one weirdo (in a good way) will come along who thinks a bit differently and is going to shatter the foundations that we stood on.

When it comes to the nature of our reality, I find this to be a VERY VERY good analogy:

"An ant walks on a circuit board. It doesn't start babbling when it sees and feels the circuit board. It finds it strange, but to the ant it is a landscape of strange angles and humming monoliths. The ant may be scared, but that is not madness or the true realization of their reality.

Madness comes when the ant, for a moment, can see as a human does.

It understands those markings are words, symbols with meaning, like a pheromone but infinitely more complex. It can travel unimaginable distances, to lands unlike anything it has seen before. It knows of birth, embarrassment, love, concepts unimaginable before this moment, and then…

It's an ant again.

Echoes of things it cannot comprehend swirl around its mind. It cannot make use of this knowledge, but it still remembers. How is it supposed to return to its life? The more the ant saw the harder it is for it to forget. It needs to see it again, understand again. It will do anything to show others, to show itself, nothing else in this tiny world matters. This is what would happen to a human if one peeked beyond their nature and realized what it all means."

Btw, some good movies that encapsulate the feeling and what I mean by this: 2001 Space Odssey, Annihilation, Color from Outer Space, Devs (show) or anything cosmic horror related that makes you question the limits of our understanding. Or... you can just take a high dose of DMT and get every notion about reality destroyed.

Also a good video on this:

This is exactly my take too and the reason why I can't bring myself to believe in any mainstream religions/spirituality. By design, we are not meant to know and comprehend certain things, and that's okay.

Even if there's something to experience after death, it will be nothing like what our bodies and minds are capable of experiencing now. So guessing or trying to put it into words is pointless. Maybe fun and comforting for some people, but still pointless.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
This is exactly my take too and the reason why I can't bring myself to believe in any mainstream religions/spirituality. By design, we are not meant to know and comprehend certain things, and that's okay.

Even if there's something to experience after death, it will be nothing like what our bodies and minds are capable of experiencing now. So guessing or trying to put it into words is pointless. Maybe fun and comforting for some people, but still pointless.
It makes me that much more at peace to CTB. I don't know what awaits me on the other side, but I know that it is something that my human form cannot possibly comprehend. If it ends up truly being nothing then whatever...

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
How much of this world is real or truth? Probably very little. We fantasize about the past, the future and far far away based on very little everyday experience. Maybe Bertrand Russell was one of those aliens or reptilians who told people that science and induction are just fantasy, problematic at least: The man who has fed the chicken every day throughout its life at last wrings its neck instead.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023

"By design" suggests we were specifically made this way by a Creator. Or are you suggesting that we are made of material so we will only ever know the material world?

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I have had some experiences with the paranormal but short of actually dying, it's hard to say. Even with the paranormal experience, one day I think there's something, the next I don't. There is a lot of "research" showing that the two dimensions (for lack of a better word) exist on top of each other and the only difference is vibration and that we don't really "go" anywhere. Again, hard to say.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
"By design" suggests we were specifically made this way by a Creator. Or are you suggesting that we are made of material so we will only ever know the material world?
Both can be true. Essentially, we are (as far as we know it, for now) permanently tied to our own world because of our nature as physical beings, which makes accessing anything that genuinely isn't a part of the material world impossible.

I think it's bizarre how we can ponder and think about such things, yet the only way we can truly find out is by ceasing to exist. I think humans are very imperfect in that sense.

Not enough consciousness to know our place in the world and true purpose, too much consciousness to live a purely animalistic, instinctual life.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I think it's bizarre how we can ponder and think about such things, yet the only way we can truly find out is by ceasing to exist. I think humans are very imperfect in that sense.
How do you feel about Near Death Experiences? They're identical to what we've experienced with DMT. I believe psychedelics will allow us to explore, just need more/"better" psychonauts.
I have had some experiences with the paranormal but short of actually dying, it's hard to say. Even with the paranormal experience, one day I think there's something, the next I don't. There is a lot of "research" showing that the two dimensions (for lack of a better word) exist on top of each other and the only difference is vibration and that we don't really "go" anywhere. Again, hard to say.
We believe that vibration is the hum of the universe. We are all vibrations on the universal beat.

Last edited:
Reactions: iusedtobehappy
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
You tell me:p whatever it is, it's a weird though to think that something so natural as death can be so excruciating scary. That just doesnt make sense to me at all.
What scares you about death if you don't mind sharing. We don't believe in it so we haven't any fear.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I don't fear death anymore. The only reason I did before fear death was because of the thought of never seeing loved once ever again. But that's all good now.
I have a confession.
Every time we've done DMT the feeling was always the same, "oh wow, I'm about to die". Followed by "what's my name", "what does my mother look like?", "What the hell even is time". Literally forgetting everything, then receiving a cosmic download, followed by finding where I parked my body, then remembering what my life is about.

Forgetting about the material world and everyone in it, felt so cathartic. We wish you peace. Big hugs.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It was suggested that we share our philosophy in one post so it's all in one place to reference. I labeled it a discussion because we consent to not knowing all the answers, but we do feel like there's enough evidence to suggest possibilities. So here it goes, my Dogma:

You are God, let me explain.
Take your favorite food and with your hands, mold it into a tiny human. If you could do this we would call you The Creator, but that's exactly what happens when you eat that food. It doesn't matter if it's your favorite food or dog food, you will create more of you. We all hold the power of The Creator inside of us.

What is The Creator? First I feel like we need to establish the difference between Scientific Theories and theories. Everything we are suggesting are my theories, Scientific Theories are based in measured evidence. Science can describe every aspect of how a planet will travel through space based on gravity but science cannot explain why gravity works the way it does. Just the same, the Scientific Theory of the Big Bang has the cosmic microwave background radiation as the best evidence of how the universe began.

Now that's been explained, let's follow the formation of galaxies and solar systems. First, gases would have condensed to create stars. Inside the cores of these stars heavy elements would be created to seed planet formation. Every living thing on this planet is built with Earth ingredients. By this math, Earth is my mother, Sol is my father, and the universe is my Creator. And because we are built with the same materials as the universe, we are the universe experiencing itself.

What happens when we die? The life contained in this body will leave the mind and body behind. You are not this body, you are not even this mind. The thing that is you, your energy, spirit, life is something else entirely. We are all connected by the hum of the universe. Each of us are a unique frequency, separated by our egos. When life passes from this body, the frequency it carried will be passed on somewhere else. We believe it takes 49 days for your frequency to find a new place to sing. This is based on the human fetus taking 49 days to develop a pineal gland. In a very long-winded way we're trying to explain our theory behind reincarnation. There's a university that studies the phenomena behind children remembering past lives. https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual...ildren-who-report-memories-of-previous-lives/
We don't believe in death, only life.

Suicide kind of cheats the system. When you recognize that "why don't I just roll the dice again" is an option, suicide becomes easy to accept. Kind of feels like a "life hack". I'm not trying to encourage or discourage anyone, we're just trying to explain the mentality behind our decision. We had a premonition years ago that some of this energy would go to our niece next. Coincidentally her birthday is fast approaching. Also, I don't believe in coincidences.

How about you?

TLDR: We are all eternal spiritual creatures experiencing a brief human existence.
Seems true.

The only thing I would disagree is about the time.

49 days is from our perspective, but if you're not a human being or animal anymore, what is time, then? All planets on the solar system have different length of days, forget all the planets in the universe.

So basically the period of the next rebirth maybe would happen when conditions were appropriate.

I think it is most likely these elites are just ignorant as well.

Last edited: