mayirestinchaos

mayirestinchaos

My flesh glistens in the fire.
Feb 5, 2023
Personally speaking, death is red. Because red is the blood. What do you think?

Reactions: H.O.Xan
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think it's black. Nothingness

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, Skathon, card1nal and 2 others
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
I think it might have a soft colour, like a soft pink and orange, Like a sunset.

Reactions: Shivali
amijima

amijima

Feb 15, 2023
I always think of death as the absence of everything. Bringing you back to where you were before - nothingness.

So I would say no color at all.
But I guess the absence of color kind of is black.

Reactions: Source Energy, Skathon and Shivali
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Imo death is the absence of any color. It's not even black as blackness is just our subjective interpretation of nothingness or darkness. To see a complete void filled with darkness you must have a functioning brain which would make you feel as you see nothing. When you don't exist you feel literally nothing. We had spent about 13.787 billion years as matter and energy before we were born. Do any of you remember staring at darkness for 13.787 billion years? No, it just passed. I think we will simply return to this state when we die.

Reactions: lofticries
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't like to think of death as being anything apart from permanent nonexistence without even the awareness of the fact that we are dead. Death isn't an object or something that we can see so it could never have a colour. But black is what I would most commonly associate with death.

Reactions: Source Energy and MentalStefan
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I think for me, the color that comes to mind is white, and the picture that comes to mind is snow falling.

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
to me death is a white light, like leaving your body. afterwards is nothingness so not a color.