• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

undynee

undynee

love you :33
Aug 22, 2023
Is there any items that might already be at home that could be used for a quick and painless way to ctb? I can't really go out to buy anything used for SN or any of these other terms being used here which I don't exactly understand too well

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Partial hanging. Read on some threads that you can use a dog leash/belt or tourniquet hence also called tourniquet method. If you have a bathtub drowning is also an option. Antifreeze but it takes days. Wishing silver cleaners still had cyanide fast and easy though painful.

undynee

undynee

Aug 22, 2023
c
Partial hanging. Read on some threads that you can use a dog leash/belt or tourniquet hence also called tourniquet method. If you have a bathtub drowning is also an option. Antifreeze but it takes days. Wishing silver cleaners still had cyanide fast and easy though painful.
could you explain everything you just mentioned in detail or step by step please?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
c

could you explain everything you just mentioned in detail or step by step please?
This is the tourniquet method.

This is the thread i read about partial hanging.

undynee

undynee

Aug 22, 2023
This is the tourniquet method.

This is the thread i read about partial hanging.

what other methods would you maybe recommend?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
what other methods would you maybe recommend?

Maybe this one?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that suicide is that straightforward, it would be such a relief if there was a peaceful, quick and guaranteed way to ctb that's very accessible like how you are describing. Sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible, if it was possible to die in such a way I would had left a long time ago.