D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
I'm really scared of having scary dreams and hallucinations while unconscious from my attempt. I am considering nitrogen as my method but i really dont want any scary dreams or hallucinations while im unconscious And before death. Is there any medication i can take to block these scary dreams and imaginations? Some people who had near death experiences report seeing the devil and other scary stuff

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i became unconscious from hanging (unintentional) and i didnt see anything if that makes you feel better?? however as someone that has suffered from hallucinations in the past and put hours of research in to trying to make them f off, i can say that i personally havent found anything

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
C14

C14

I like you :)
Sep 23, 2018
I'm really scared of having scary dreams and hallucinations while unconscious from my attempt. I am considering nitrogen as my method but i really dont want any scary dreams or hallucinations while im unconscious And before death. Is there any medication i can take to block these scary dreams and imaginations? Some people who had near death experiences report seeing the devil and other scary stuff
Antipsychotics have the effect of suppressing hallucinations. It did seem to work when I was having hypnagogic hallucinations (hallucinations while falling asleep, still have those and when I am awake also nowadays). This is only anecdotal though, I only know that it works against psychotic hallucinations.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
It think it must depend on an image being committed to memory part of the horror of hallucinations is being able to recognize them. If the brain activity is lowered then it should be less of an issue like with anesthesia.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Wh
It think it must depend on an image being committed to memory part of the horror of hallucinations is being able to recognize them. If the brain activity is lowered then it should be less of an issue like with anesthesia.
Wat do you suggest i take?

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Wat do you suggest i take?

I honestly do not know, because most science is about having brain activity at a level where there is no cognitive damage which is why even during a general anesthetic some have reports of memories of the operations, recalling conversations during the operation take place. If you do a search for SN you will see for many it's like they went from taking it to waking up in hospital. I don't think they were entirely without zero-mind during that time only that none of the (active) memories were retained.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Speaking as a person who attempted twice you don't get any dreams unless your resucitated even then it was just hallucinations, the act itself was like anesthesiologist putting you under before a procedure no awareness until your brought back out.

Reactions: Meditation guide