• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
the only fentanyl vendor that ships to the UK isn't able to complete my order and i was wondering what other drugs i can buy that will make me CTB. nothing that involves injecting as i cant do that because I'm a pussy ass bitch. please help. it can cost any amount of money just needs to be painless.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Enough cocaine can make the heart stop. I have also heard of some other synthetic drugs that are stronger then fentynal. Protonitazepyne and Nitazenes.

Last edited:
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
the only fentanyl vendor that ships to the UK isn't able to complete my order and i was wondering what other drugs i can buy that will make me CTB. nothing that involves injecting as i cant do that because I'm a pussy ass bitch. please help. it can cost any amount of money just needs to be painless.
"pussy ass bitch"

Hilarious, mate!

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
What?!!! What the fuckindoodledoo is he still doin here?!!! Get his bitchass outta here! Now.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, any further discussion about this is unnecessary at this stage, the user in question has been banned. Unfortunate for what happened to @unabletocope but hopefully, for anyone else, it's a lesson of caution with who you trust on the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.