• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I'm cbting soon.

I have always had a strong immune system and idk I feel like I'm the type of person who could survive crazy stuff like jumping off the golden gate bridge for example. I'm very anxious about taking SN because I can't get myself to believe it will kill me for sure.

I need to weaken my body significantly before doing it. I though about dehydrating myself, drawing out as much blood as I can using a syringe. Would it be a good idea? If no why? and do you have any idea on how I can further weaken my body ?

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I think doing those things will only cause unnecessary suffering. SN in the right dose is lethal enough when combined with metoclopramide and cimetidine, and even if your body is unusually resistant, it cannot probably deal with the lack of oxygen in your vital organs caused by it, and I doubt your immune system can save you from that. If you're really afraid of surviving, then the best you can do is taking the recommended meds along with it and either take a larger dose of SN or two doses: one when you're ready to ctb and other when you feel like passing out. Your body will be overwhelmed and won't be able to "fix" your blood.

Reactions: Boochky