• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
My parents seem to be very anti-drug, even though I'm 21. They're not just against illegal drugs but even antipsychotics and prescription drugs.

I don't know why. It's not a religious thing as they are non-religious. Perhaps as someone said, immigrant parents are more strict than native parents especially in the West because they're less stable. Drug use can lead people to be homeless in some situations and immigrants are less financially stable/less family stability.

Anyway what drugs do you use if you use them?

Reactions: Dartz
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think most drugs should be available and legal over the counter. Not without care and education about them. I think the problems come when gov steps in and regulates them making it difficult to get what u need at an affordable cost. Like once you are 18 u should be able try any drug u want lol! I think that's an age where most pple can make informed decisions if given honest information.

Last edited:
Reactions: true faith and throwaway_2620
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Dad doesn't like them at all. My mom tolerates them. Neither of them intrvene when I do them, don't to really give a shit if i'm hurting myself or not

Reactions: Final Escape
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
My parents seem to be very anti-drug, even though I'm 21. They're not just against illegal drugs but even antipsychotics and prescription drugs.

I don't know why. It's not a religious thing as they are non-religious. Perhaps as someone said, immigrant parents are more strict than native parents especially in the West because they're less stable. Drug use can lead people to be homeless in some situations and immigrants are less financially stable/less family stability.

Anyway what drugs do you use if you use them?
they both hate them. Probably because my cousin almost died from heroin a few times and relapsed a good bit.

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
To use Trumpian language; "drugs, not good. I've seen lots of people with lots of drugs, it's terrible, believe me". Whether legal or illegal, but not much I can do about the underlying forces.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
My parents hate them. Was always raised to believe that illegal drugs are the source of all the world's problems. As far as legal drugs go they couldn't care less. My own personal view is that all drugs should be legal to end the drug war. Though I wouldn't object if they kept meth and heroin illegal. But I think when it comes to drugs that have legitimate medical value (cannabis, mdma etc etc) to keep them illegal is absolutely criminal. There are too many studies that prove that these sorts of drugs can actually help people. Also when it comes to drugs for euthanasia, obviously I think they should be legal.

Reactions: DepressionsAHo
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them. It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"

~Bill Hicks

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
My parents hate them. Was always raised to believe that illegal drugs are the source of all the world's problems. As far as legal drugs go they couldn't care less. My own personal view is that all drugs should be legal to end the drug war. Though I wouldn't object if they kept meth and heroin illegal. But I think when it comes to drugs that have legitimate medical value (cannabis, mdma etc etc) to keep them illegal is absolutely criminal. There are too many studies that prove that these sorts of drugs can actually help people. Also when it comes to drugs for euthanasia, obviously I think they should be legal.

So they'd be okay with you taking prescription opiates?

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
So they'd be okay with you taking prescription opiates?
Probably. I've been prescribed addictive anti-anxiety meds before and they didn't have any objections. In their minds, if it's precribed by a doctor, it's good. If it's bought off the streets, it's bad.

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Probably. I've been prescribed addictive anti-anxiety meds before and they didn't have any objections. In their minds, if it's precribed by a doctor, it's good. If it's bought off the streets, it's bad.

Where do you live?

So benzos? I struggle to get benzos from my doctor.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Drugs are good and not good. I use a shit ton of prescription for my bipolar 2, severe insomnia and chronic pain and am embarrassed and overwhelmed about it. As for illegal ones I believe in harm reduction and that they should all be legal. I used plenty in my life, don't anymore, my experience was good. I actually miss them. I do not have the propensity for addiction so I am luckier than many. For others I have seen drugs take their lives away and it is sad. So mixed feeling I Guess.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Feel most drugs come with a set of problems. Both illegal and legal.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Where do you live?

So benzos? I struggle to get benzos from my doctor.
do you have a GP or psychiatrist? I think the reason I get so many benzos (sampled them
all and am on a nightly dose of clomazepam and daily dose of Valium) is because they are prescribed by a psychiatrist. I hate being on them but I probably seriously need them.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I would do psychedelics every so often but mostly quit out of fear of my mental health. Right now I just use phenibut a couple times a week both for the anxiety relief and to get high. I feel like once you're out of high school and you have a stable job you can do whatever you want.

My mom's been in and out of addiction her entire life so she's really against any of her children doing anything. I had trouble convincing her I wasn't smoking weed when I would have panic attacks as a kid, no idea how she would react if she knew what I've tried since then lol