• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I would say:
1. Firstly because I consider myself a social inept, incapable of taking care of basic needs in life, making me a nightmare to myself.
2. The physical and psychological abuse I've received throughout the years.
3. Trans doom of not being able to express myself or ever be myself.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
1. Tired of dealing with my Self
2. Life feels bad very often
3. I dont have tht many good reasons to go i guess but i dont have very many good reasons not to either

norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
1. I fucked my health years ago.
2. Humans can be gross.
3. This world is horrendous (life is beautiful but the way is done artificially is horrendous)
Extra: I would never be able to live the life I want to live so what's the point

Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
1. having to accept the moral, educational, and labor system that society has always imposed on us. A system that is made to oppress the weakest and make the most selfish win.

2. having to deal with my mental problems, with my dysphoria problems, accepting that 99% of people are not going to accept the fact that I identify as being gender fluid because no one understands what it is like to put yourself in someone else's shoes and having to envy the male physique, having to accept that I will never look like a boy to other people and that I am not even an attractive person.

3. Past events

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
1. Anhedonia and exhaustion. I have no motivation to do anything. I have severe depression and barely leave bed when having an episode. However, this still applies outside of episodes—I can go through the motions better, but I just do what's expected of my to avoid trouble (getting by in classes and work, bare minimum socializing, etc). I don't feel my own sense of will to do anything; if nothing is expected of me by others, I just drink and rot in bed. I'm generally so detached from life, unmotivated, unproductive, uninspired, anxious, lethargic. I've tried to fix this so many times, but I always ultimately end up back where I started, if not worse off.
2. Self-imposed isolation: I don't mind being alone day to day. I'm a bit socially anxious and pretty heavily avoidant. I like the idea of meaningful relationships, but am always so heavily adversed to the idea of socializing. I do have friends and family, but I don't feel close to anyone, and I feel incapable of doing so. I don't feel like a real person, so there's no one for the other party to truly know on an intimate level, if that makes sense. And I feel that in the long-term, a life spent alone is meaningless. Close friends, families, and lovers are what make life worth living, and I cannot fathom myself ever being able to cultivate those sort of relationships.
3. Realizing I'm wasting so many resources by putting off suicide and clinging on to the idea of things magically improving one day (when there is no reason to think that will be the case): people's time, money, my place at school and work, food, water, etc. I've always felt that I would kill myself at some point anyway, so it's selfish to keep putting it off
I relate with everything u said

• Hugs
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer
B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
1. Anhedonia and exhaustion. I have no motivation to do anything. I have severe depression and barely leave bed when having an episode. However, this still applies outside of episodes—I can go through the motions better, but I just do what's expected of my to avoid trouble (getting by in classes and work, bare minimum socializing, etc). I don't feel my own sense of will to do anything; if nothing is expected of me by others, I just drink and rot in bed. I'm generally so detached from life, unmotivated, unproductive, uninspired, anxious, lethargic. I've tried to fix this so many times, but I always ultimately end up back where I started, if not worse off.
2. Self-imposed isolation: I don't mind being alone day to day. I'm a bit socially anxious and pretty heavily avoidant. I like the idea of meaningful relationships, but am always so heavily adversed to the idea of socializing. I do have friends and family, but I don't feel close to anyone, and I feel incapable of doing so. I don't feel like a real person, so there's no one for the other party to truly know on an intimate level, if that makes sense. And I feel that in the long-term, a life spent alone is meaningless. Close friends, families, and lovers are what make life worth living, and I cannot fathom myself ever being able to cultivate those sort of relationships.
3. Realizing I'm wasting so many resources by putting off suicide and clinging on to the idea of things magically improving one day (when there is no reason to think that will be the case): people's time, money, my place at school and work, food, water, etc. I've always felt that I would kill myself at some point anyway, so it's selfish to keep putting it off
Can relate.

MyaMia

MyaMia

Aug 21, 2023
Loneliness, depression and self loathing

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
1) years of untreated mental health issues
2) knowing i wont accomplish anything in life
3) not wanting to live in poverty for the remaining of my life

• Hugs
Reactions: MyaMia
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Health issues! I would not CTB otherwise

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
The number one reason is the feeling that I need to be humiliated in death.