• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PassionateMob

Jul 17, 2024
I'm an atheist but they make a lot of sense when you actually start learning about it instead of being close minded and shit , and i recently started reading the Quran and i am so far cant say that I've found something that can be proven wrong , its not too different from bible but i find it more prominent in the terms that
it hasn't been altered or changed since its revelation, idk man

Ill be happy to see you listen to what you guys have to say
🤗🫂

• Wow
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Most of my knowledge of islam comes from both grade 11 religion, along with my experiences with growing up around a lot of Muslims. I'm not super well-versed in the religion, but based on my very limited knowledge of it, I so far view it in a similar light to other faiths (especially Abrahamic ones). It's all kind of just bs to me.

Reactions: sserafim, Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
cant say that I've found something that can be proven wrong
Of course not, they'd need to mean something consistent in first place.

There's absolutely no validity in anything you can reinterpret whenever you feel like.

The morals can be, and often are, dogmatic, hateful, and concerning, and anyone who believes any variant of them scares me.

Sharia and some commandments are unapplicable to real life. Islam has and can destroy more nations than anything else. Allah was a legislative idiot, and made a system that doesn't work, even by it's own morals. We should really warn about it's dangers, and try to stop it actively.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
If the quran didn't deter you, you should read the hadiths.

Reactions: sserafim, jar-baby, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My opinion is negative.

Islam makes no sense to me, just like other religions.

Additionally, Islam is civilizationally behind other religions.
Of course, I am not a supporter of Christianity, but current Christianity interferes less with life than Islam.
Of course, Christianity is still problematic and has too much influence on life, but not on such a scale as Islam.

Islam also simply has more radicals, who to me are an abomination.

So, I don't like Islam and I hope it will end up in the dustbin of history in the future.

No religion can give me meaningful answers to my questions.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, Jarni and 4 others
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I went to a private muslim school when I lived in the UAE… 🇦🇪 but I also went to private christian and Buddhist schools.

What about it? The validity, the ethics, the history, the culture, the mythology, the anthropology?

Gorgeous artwork! I love the focus on complex geometry

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and jar-baby
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that the islamic beliefs are absolutely abhorrent and repulsive. Out of all the religions in the world, islam is the worst one right now. Islam has contributed into making my life more miserable than what it already is. Islam is a religion made by men for men and it oppresses women. It's also incredibly hateful towards disbelievers as well. All it takes to know about the shitty and inconsistent parts of the religion is a simple browse in the exmuslim subreddit.
If the quran didn't deter you, you should read the hadiths.
I wonder how they would react from hearing about muhammad being a pedo

Reactions: AbusedInnocent, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 3 others
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
What specifically do you mean by thoughts? Thoughts on whether or not they're true?

The Quran's alleged immutability doesn't mean that much to me (ex-Muslim); there's no reason why that would be a hallmark of divine origin.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I went into a cave once and felt an otherwordly presence telling me to eat pancakes and start a pancake-worshipping movement. Then I realized it was no angel prodding me towards that but rather my stomach.