kerokeroka

kerokeroka

Kerokero:8068 我正在学习中文, 我虽然不擅长..
Oct 3, 2019
For me life is an infinite well of sadness and destruction and i can quite thoroughly say that i hate it and i hate most people in it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, IsThisTheEnd?, LifeQuitter2018 and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Life, that an unasked thing which was suddenly given to us.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf, siray, Jinnberg and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Life is pointless. Just going on and on for no reason or point.

Reactions: DarkWolf, pthnrdnojvsc and demuic
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Mostly horrible. But I had fun while being miserable for a time. Then I was just miserable. Then, for a few years, I was happier than I had ever been in my life, but now, I feel bleak and despondent, so life for me is nothing. Not a black hole or a void or meaningless or empty, no, its simply......nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Life itself wouldn't be so bad if the rules that make it unbearable to live in didn't exist. I'm talking capitalists, governments and other shitty organizations that will never change because they are too strong and powerful. If I was born an animal or plant I'd be much happier, not having to work a job I don't want, pay bills or deal with structural rules would all make life so much better. When I see a pretty flower or animal just out on its own I think life is beautiful, when I see someone stuck in a 9 to 5 they don't want, I think life is disgusting. Getting to decide what you actually want to do with your life would be great and make life worth it.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Outsider, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
As the song says, "Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it..."

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Jinnberg

Jinnberg

Apr 23, 2021
The pains of life often outweigh the pleasures of it.

• Love
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, LifeQuitter2018, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
no purpose, unfair, cruel, a lot of potential suffering

Reactions: filthyrottendirty, PsychosisGirls, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Life can be beautiful. Unfortunately not for me anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jinnberg, Lucifer'sRight, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I think life is horrible, if there is hell this is probably where it is. People are cold and self-absorbed but worst of all fake. Look at the harsh existence wild animals live. I love animals and used to watch documentaries until I realized how horrible life was even for predators.

The worst of all is that life is presented as beautiful and lovely to a lot of us as a children and then we start to see how cruel it actually is, starting by school. For those who didn't get a taste of the worst at home already.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, crybaby, Outsider and 8 others

Jan 31, 2021
I hate life. Unfortunately there's no door a can go through and life is over. There's no method I could use to end my life but I am going to try, I have to try to ctb

Reactions: DarkWolf and pthnrdnojvsc
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
0/10 I want a refund

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, filthyrottendirty, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
Pointless. In the end, nothing really matters. The little and few moments that you can enjoy it doesn't compare with all the bullshit you have to get through all the time

Reactions: demuic, DarkWolf, siray and 2 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Life is... I'll have to get back to you on that.

Reactions: nopointofliving
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Life and living could be good but 'Wrong un's make living a nightmare, idiot's who drop litter, don't wear a mask, listen to loud music on the bus, damaging other people's property, not having any manners, asking for a light and trying to run off with it! Oh and walking around with their smelly arse's hanging out the back of their skinny jeans/tracky's! And generally making life miserable for everyone around them! I just want to grab them by the scruff of the neck and throw them in the nearest river!!! Bastard's l hate the dickless shithead 's!!!

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Life permits too much suffering for me to really praise it as a nice and worthwhile thing. Even if I never personally suffer these atrocities, like being murdered or tortured, being homeless, etc, other people have, are, and will, showing that life (reality) allows such horrors. No, life isn't completely terrible, there are also amazing heavenly things as well. But in my opinion, it's not balanced. So my net view on life is a negative one.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jinnberg, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
My thoughts are that im only here right now because my dad creampied inside my mum.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and kerokeroka
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Nihilism is right nothing matters

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is literally the most pointless thing ever. We live just to die and then be erased. Nothing has any meaning and we have to suffer for the sake of it. I find myself being unable to make peace with this life, this life that I never asked for.

Reactions: demuic
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
It is a cruel torture. We are brought here against our will, trapped in a body and tormented until dead.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
P

PsychosisGirls

Apr 21, 2021
Life has the potential to be incredibly beautiful.

Potential. Reality is suffocatingly mundane, and in my case, a constant sequence of injuries that just don't heal. I sure as hell would never create it.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's a gift, I love all of the choices I have. I can suffer as a NEET or suffer as a wagie, I can suffer with a high or low bf%, I can suffer whilst laughing or crying. There are so many options and I am so grateful for the exciting opportunity to make this wonderous journey. :happy: