• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Mine are OCD, BPD, BDD (body dysmorphia), TS (tourettes), and ADHD. Def not fun lol.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
adhd and psychosis from which im recovered and anhedonia though not diagnosed

Reactions: justwannadip
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Schizoaffective (schizophrenia with bi-polar) & ADHD... A trifecta of fun times!

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Schizoaffective (schizophrenia with bi-polar) & ADHD... A trifecta of fun times!
Lmaoo, what a wild ride! Its especially fun when the disorders feed off of each other and form stronger and more impossible barriers that trap you endlessly in a 24/7 suffering loop!

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Heavy depression, acute stage anorexia (in a word, basically transition stage RIGHT before end stage anorexia), aaaaand a fkton of other physical conditions that come with this fun, fun condition.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I got misdiagnosed with MDD, GAD, and OCD.

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
rampant autism courses through my veins 😔

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
rampant autism courses through my veins 😔
Love the way you described that lol. Tbh, given my diagnoses and how most are comorbid with autism, I'm probably on the spectrum.

chiarax00

chiarax00

Persephone’s Child
Jul 5, 2024
paranoid schizophrenia and pretty severe depression, i mean that's probably obvious. not diagnosed with one but certain i have an ED

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
depression and all the fun that comes with it.

one psych told me "oh you are bipolar because you are just like my ex boyfriend you are close to having a psychotic break! please take the meds"
this was 1 year ago.

I'm still waiting the psychotic break...

fucking idiot.

M

mazam

Jul 3, 2024
F25.2 Transtorno esquizoafetivo de tipo misto

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Interesting, I find a lot of you diagnosed with MDD. It doesn't surprise me obviously, but although I'm definitely depressed, I think for me its a secondary effect from all the other disorders I have that just cause me to be depressed. BPD episodes will cause severe depression and anxiety, and OCD being constantly there telling me I'm a horrible person and nothing I do is right and being stuck in constant regret and self-blame because of it leads to my depression. At least thats what I think. I very well could be diagnosed with MDD if i pursued it, but whats the point.