• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Causes
Suicidal ideation every day and every moment of the day for months,, extreme anxiety to a point of "freezing" and couldn't do anything else, could only sleep for a few hours, extreme anguish to a point i couldn't breathe normally

Doctor prescription(most are generics)
Clamed (Escitalopram) for Major Depression
Cloxam (Cloxazolam) for extreme anxiety, insomnia.
Triticum (Trazodone) for depression,anxiety, insomnia

Results
it worked well for a while

how about you?

Reactions: Voldmort, worldexploder and onewayroad
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
Your format seems good so I'll just do the same.

Bipolar disorder.

Currently on Lithium and Quetiapine.

The lithium doesn't seem to do jack shit but the doctors are determined to keep me on it, I guess to prevent manic/psychotic episodes. The quetiapine is great but does nothing for bipolar as far as I can tell. But on it I am sleeping normally for the first time since I hit puberty (over 15 years ago) so that's awesome, and I'm eating again which is good too.

But as far as my suffering is concerned neither do anything for it.

At least in Australia medication is extremely cheap, usually $2-$8 per box.

Reactions: Gainax and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I take Paxil, Propanolol, and Xananx. The result? Still depressed as hell but I no longer have full blown panic attacks.

Reactions: Gainax and onewayroad
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I take Paxil, Propanolol, and Xananx. The result? Still depressed as hell but I no longer have full blown panic attacks.

Well, at least it's progress. Congratulations!

Reactions: Gainax and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Well, at least it's progress. Congratulations!
Thanks. It's better than nothing. I wish reality worked like a Zoloft commercial though so I could be a "happy blob" playing with butterflies.

Reactions: faex42 and onewayroad
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I have borderline personality disorder so medication usually doesn't do sweet dick all for me, but I'm currently taking Zoloft and Propranolol. I've been on so many different psych meds over the years, and in my case it seems that those two are the only ones where the pros outweigh the cons.

Zoloft takes the edge of off the depression, but it's obviously still there. I don't feel much of a difference from the Propranolol, but I still take it when I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin.

Reactions: Tara2018
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I take Phenazepam for like 6 years. Helps a bit, but i try not to overdose with it. Also, i tried Zoloft few times. The medication does nothing with my corrupted mind itself, so there is no way to "cure" my mind.