P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I am thinking about finishing up Papa's Scooperia today or sometime this week and thought about this question

I think some of my favorites would have to be the majority of Papa Louie's games and a few point and click adventure/puzzle games like Samorost and a few that I can't remember that were probably on AddictingGames and Newgrounds in the 2010s and some other website that I can't remember the name of with a shield and 2 swords crossing as the icon/favicon that was known for the games Deep, Deeper, and Deepest Sleep

Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Rocinante and FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
a shield and 2 swords

Armor games?

Ohhh most of my childhood was flash games. Spending countless hours on Nickelodeon, Disney, Miniclip, Kongregate, CrazyMonkeyGames, Lego, Newgrounds, so many good sites!

The games that first came to mind:
My favorite playing with friends was Territory War, a Worms knockoff but it was super fun
Monster Master from crazymonkeygames was a really good cardgame
I also really liked that Lego Supersonic RC shockwave game
And I specifically loved jmtb/Jimp's games and artstyles

Ey3rdzhXMAAW3xa.jpg
nok65ogzr4p31.jpg

monstermaster.jpg
6.jpg

Bonus: the only game I managed to get an Impossible badge on Kongregate, but I was much older by then, finished it in 2020

The Necronomicon, such an addicting flash card game, with really good challenge

necronomicon.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Crono and psp3000
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
My personal favourites have to be the "Don't Escape" games, The Last Stand, and that one little paper airplane game.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
The Necronomicon, such an addicting flash card game, with really good challenge
I will definitely add this to my list it looks very interesting
Armor games?

Ohhh most of my childhood was flash games. Spending countless hours on Nickelodeon, Disney, Miniclip, Kongregate, CrazyMonkeyGames, Lego, Newgrounds, so many good sites!
yes ! that's the name :)

I totally forgot about most of those sites I will try to look for the archived games from them

also girlsgogames is a good nostalgic one
My personal favourites have to be the "Don't Escape" games, The Last Stand, and that one little paper airplane game.
don't escape sounds a bit familiar I will have to look into that

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Feudalism is the only one I come back to play
Interactive Buddy
Happy Wheels
Stick RPG

Facebook had some fun ones like Fantasy Online

• Informative
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Feudalism is the only one I come back to play
Interactive Buddy
Happy Wheels
Stick RPG

Facebook had some fun ones like Fantasy Online
I almost forgot about Happy Wheels

I remember it getting banned from my school computer lab when I was younger so we had to sneak to play it + various horror/gore games and the death date site website

which also reminds me of these lists of controversial flash games I watched a couple months ago I remember some of these weirdly although I've never played them except for the well known ones like The House series and Free Ice Cream and the Ex-Mortis series if that's also listed

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
A flash game I like is called White Enamel. It is pretty interesting. Sometimes it can get a bit boring, but it is interesting still

• Love
h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
probably the og bloons td games, just silly monkeys doing silly things.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i spent so much of my childhood on addictinggames once we got internet lol. i used to especially love the fancy pants adventures, potty racers, and super adventure pals :)

Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
I almost forgot about Happy Wheels

I remember it getting banned from my school computer lab when I was younger so we had to sneak to play it + various horror/gore games and the death date site website

which also reminds me of these lists of controversial flash games I watched a couple months ago I remember some of these weirdly although I've never played them except for the well known ones like The House series and Free Ice Cream and the Ex-Mortis series if that's also listed

Some of those games are crazy. Virginia Tech shooting rpg is insane lol
Ive never heard of these ones so thanks for sharing. Still have to watch 2nd vid.
Soundtrack on the video is nostalgic, Bully has one of the best OSTs

Did you ever play Adventure Quest Worlds? I think it's one of the most popular flash games and is still going on with updates[/spoiler]

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Some of those games are crazy. Virginia Tech shooting rpg is insane lol
Ive never heard of these ones so thanks for sharing. Still have to watch 2nd vid.
Soundtrack on the video is nostalgic, Bully has one of the best OSTs

Did you ever play Adventure Quest Worlds? I think it's one of the most popular flash games and is still going on with updates[/spoiler]
I've always wanted to get around to playing Bully and Lucifer ???I think it was called the one with the possessed kid doing stuff around the house not the other ones but the very first one???

never heard of or played Adventure Quest Worlds I will definitely look into it though
i spent so much of my childhood on addictinggames once we got internet lol. i used to especially love the fancy pants adventures, potty racers, and super adventure pals :)
omg I remember fancy pants adventures

are you familiar with the stickman adventure games (infiltrating the airship, escaping the prison etc.)

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
I've always wanted to get around to playing Bully and Lucifer ???I think it was called the one with the possessed kid doing stuff around the house not the other ones but the very first one???
Oops, I should have clarified
It's an old Rockstar game. They used the soundtrack in the vid you linked

sounds a bit like Working Man by Rush
never heard of or played Adventure Quest Worlds I will definitely look into it though
It's a fun side scroller RPG. Have many hours invested into it with old school friends
IMG 3268

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Oops, I should have clarified
It's an old Rockstar game. They used the soundtrack in the vid you linked
don't worry I knew which one you were referring to (also I found the name of the other game I was referring to it's called Lucius I am unsure if it's also a Rockstar game or not but if it isn't I am very surprised I don't know if many people know about it though)
It's a fun side scroller RPG. Have many hours invested into it with old school friends
I love side scrollers so I will make sure to add it to my list of things to play and make sure to give it try in the future

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
are you familiar with the stickman adventure games (infiltrating the airship, escaping the prison etc.)
no i dont think so, but you just reminded me of the stickman escape games

Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
wtf is flash?

• Yay!
muzzle

muzzle

coca cola
May 13, 2023
nene interactive suicide is amusing

• Informative
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I just remembered, did anyone play Incredibots? I used to make little combat machines and rube goldbergs in it all the time :)

2okzy9.gif

I totally forgot about most of those sites I will try to look for the archived games from them

Are you familiar with Flashpoint? They have a HUGE database of old browser games that you can play on your computer

Happy Wheels

OMG YESSSS
I don't know what I liked more, playing the random levels or watching Pewdiepie do it. What a time lol

og bloons td games

I can't believe that Tower Defense was mostly a flash genre. Where are the good modern tower defenses? Bring back Gemcraft, Orb Defense from Funorb, the Desktop one with office supplies

Adventure Quest Worlds?

Wow that is old. I remember my friends playing it but it was always hard for me to understand how a flash game could be its own huge RPG. Never saw the appeal, shame.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
OMG YESSSS
I don't know what I liked more, playing the random levels or watching Pewdiepie do it. What a time lol
Same but I watched Tobuscus when he was still relevant lol
Used to aim for leaderboards on the pogo stick maps

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: psp3000 and FormerlyFe(IV)