SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
Last night I had the strangest dream I've had in awhile.

In it, I had a baby somehow. Wasn't pregnant, didn't give birth to it, it was just there. I kept it in the basement for some reason and spent the whole dream trying to figure out how to take care of it. I felt so strange trying to take care of this baby that I didn't have a name for. I didn't even know if it was a girl or a boy, or where the hell it came from in the first place. At first its needs made sense, I had to feed it and change diapers, the usual. Then, while I was trying to decide on some food, it pointed to one and said "pick 19" which surprised me, but not as much as it should have. I couldn't figure out how it learned numbers. It kept talking more and more, at one point I was convinced it knew more than me.

Later I went looking for a better job but nothing seemed right and no matter what, I couldn't afford to take care of us. My freakish fully-educated baby told me it knew another way and started eating strips of flesh off my arm. It didn't hurt. I barely reacted at all, but I kept fussing over how I should bandage the wound. The dream stopped making sense after this, I just remember being covered in bandages and seeing other people covered in bandages too. The baby made a bunch of weird requests. It turned into a big mosquito then later turned into a doll and told me to pick wrong answers for some test. I also remember being sold to someone as a farm animal. I don't know wtf was going on.

I've always had weird dreams, although, they usually relate to something that bothers me or something I think about a lot. I'm not sure why I had such a dream.

Anyway, tell me about yours.

• Wow
Reactions: Beeper, Callie Arcale, Makko and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dreams certainly are weird. I know I have some quite strange dreams and some nightmares but as soon as I wake up, I instantly forget the specific details. I can vaguely remember ones of me running away from something and being quite distressed. I think it often reflects how I feel in life.

• Love
Reactions: hʚll, Callie Arcale, Bot and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Nightmares

Reactions: hʚll, Bot, S like suicide and 1 other person
Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
My most recent dream from last night comes to mind. It really confused me. My father came up north to visit me, and for some reason he was driving a Mazda RX7, an 80s car. Not only that, but somehow we drove through the underwater Chesapeake tunnel in Virginia. I've never even been to Virginia before.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and Bot
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
Just nightmares, either I'm being murdered, tortured or humiliated in some way. They're all extremely vivid as well.

• Aww..
Reactions: hʚll, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Callie Arcale and 2 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I have extremely graphic dreams (violence, sexual behavior) and it's always stressing me out especially because I wake up 2-3 times a night and when I fall back asleep I have to endure yet another round of nightmares.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beeper, Callie Arcale and Bot
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I keep dreaming the same crazy shit night after night, at this stage it actually makes me in bad form. Every morning the same thoughts and trying to figure out if my dreams even mean anything.

• Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Bot
Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
Most of them are confusing, I find myself often in trains and buses while being overwhelmed & lost (like in real life). there is no direction, at least don't remember where I'm going when I'm in these dreams. I also dream often about health issues or being scared/paranoid of them. Sometimes I dream about being in the midst of natural disasters, rarely also about war with nukes, it's really disturbing. I think it's a pretty accurate description on how i feel emotional irl.
I used to have slightly better ones like when I was 13 or so but this is almost 10yrs ago and it just gets worse as it seems..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, hʚll, FuneralCry and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I dream a lot about spying on and hunting people with supernatural abilities like flying around and being invisible, but there's usually something or someone that gets in the way and stops me from getting to my targets and one of the most vivid and memorable things is the feeling of frustration because of this. Like I can never quite have what I want.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bot
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I am always lost in my dreams trying to get somewhere.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bot, newave3 and FuneralCry
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I used to dream a lot I think. Not anymore. Nowadays I either don't dream at all or just don't remember any of my dreams…. It's kinda sad. Dreaming was sorta way for me to live a different life, to be a different person, to meet celebrities (I know!!!!), to see and talk to my deceased dad….. I miss having dreams…..

Reactions: FuneralCry, Bot, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I have extremely graphic dreams (violence, sexual behavior) and it's always stressing me out especially because I wake up 2-3 times a night and when I fall back asleep I have to endure yet another round of nightmares.
I don't know if I have said this to you before: but Seroquel can help with sleep. I was waking up every two hours but now once I finally fall asleep I don't wake up until morning.
Your dream sounds very intense and off the charts bad.

My dreams are all bad...dreaming about my xbf is the worst...because when I wake up I am reminded that I have no longevity while he is super safe and happy.

Last edited:
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't know if I have said this to you before: but Seroquel can help with sleep. I was waking up every two hours but now once I finally fall asleep I don't wake up until morning.
Your dream sounds very intense and off the charts bad.

My dreams are all bad...dreaming about my xbf is the worst...because when I wake up I am reminded that I have no longevity while he is super safe and happy.
Thanks for the tip - I'm going to look into it - did/do you have any side effects on Seroquel?

I feel you - dreaming about various exes and family members - weird.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for the tip - I'm going to look into it - did/do you have any side effects on Seroquel?

I feel you - dreaming about various exes and family members - weird.
No side effects. It's easy to get an Rx for it. I was on 50 mg...but wanted 200 mg. Not sure if it makes a difference.

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I lucid dream very often. I used to have more vivid dreams when I was younger, usually scary/stressful ones like losing all my teeth or accidentally going to school without shoes or clothes lol.

Sometimes I still get dreams like that, but now they're more random and nonsensical, like running slowly through places I've been to. Or doing my daily routine but doing one wacky or crazy thing, so i wake up feeling confused as if I actually did that strange thing.

I used to have prophetic dreams too, like I'd dream about something and it'd happen later on. They were like messages. I haven't had one of those in a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beeper
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Had a full cinematic feature last night with Danny DeVito as the main bad guy and (for some reason) his sidekick was my sister-in-law's husband (a good guy in real life as far as I can tell). They were running around this mansion trying to murder me and I had to gather evidence to prove that they were attempting to murder me…

The final showdown was on the lawn in front of The White House; Danny DeVito had a flamethrower and my bro in law came flying over the fence on a souped up motorbike with flames coming out of the exhaust. I managed to get back inside and get Danny DeVito's fingerprints on a wall socket switch that powered a big murder machine he was trying to feed me into…

Even had a final, mid credit scene with the two bad guys and, for some reason, Groot, which alluded to a sequel before waking up, baffled and disoriented.

The other day I somehow had a live action dream where I was in the Simpson house and I was berating Bart Simpson for making people believe he was still a kid; I was like "Dude, you're at least 30, we were born on the exact same day. What are you playing at??"

Don't know why my brain does this to me but every night brings a new adventure. It's way better than real life though because I can run :pfff:

• Wow
Reactions: Beeper