• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Having as many stimuli as I could handle all at once. E.g., Netflix playing in the background, muted if I'm not particularly interested and music playing instead with me singing along, playing a game on my phone with my right hand and picking on my scalp or eating or petting my cat with my left hand, and pacing around the room, all simultaneously.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, told.you.so and faex42
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Video games mostly, i read a lot..anything about ctb...makes me feel better that i have control over my life and I can leave this planet. My dog used to be my biggest cope but she passed recently....she always calmed me down and made my life better. I do have another dog. and sleep...sleeping is a huge way i cope. sadly im a benzo addict as well....

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Singing and listening to vocals.

Reactions: tony.end
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Unfortunately, very unfortunately, I eat. And far too much sugar.

:I

Reactions: anelakapu and Wolfjob_dayjob
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I read, listen to music, and play video games.

I've wanted to get into video games for years but I don't have a console or a PC. Whenever I share these limitations with acquaintances who game, they look at me like I'm a Martian. I'm also nervous about playing with others online, especially being both not competitive and a super-novice. Do you have any advice for a never-gamed-before-no-PC-Mac-er?

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I like to play with my dog and... this is embarrassing but I put a blanket on myself and act like I am wearing a cloak from Star Wars. It's really fun!

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Wolfjob_dayjob, daemonblight and 2 others
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
I smoke marijuana, listen to music, and browse SS. This helps calm my anxiety a little. Cuddling my pup helps soothe me as well.

Unfortunately there aren't really many coping mechanisms I can use for my seizures, outside of the anticonvulsants I'm prescribed. Limiting my stress helps...but unfortunately sometimes I get seizures during my period and there isn't anything I can do to avoid them then.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Wolfjob_dayjob
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
books, sad songs, codeine, horror letsplays on youtube. I used to abuse xanax, but I've been off meds for over a year.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Cuddling my pup helps soothe me as well.

I was thinking of adopting some rats. I've read they're extremely sociable and intuitive, making terrific companions. This might be a silly question, but... Can you feel yourself calm down, like your heart rate or blood pressure, when you cuddle with your dog?

Reactions: SeekingSolace
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

Jan 28, 2019
I was thinking of adopting some rats. I've read they're extremely sociable and intuitive, making terrific companions. This might be a silly question, but... Can you feel yourself calm down, like your heart rate or blood pressure, when you cuddle with your dog?

Yes, most definitely! I went through a rough breakup a couple of weeks ago and my dog has been a great support system. By remaining calm, I have less seizures.

Rats sound like interesting pets, could be a great way to lower your stress level! :-)

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes, most definitely! I went through a rough breakup a couple of weeks ago and my dog has been a great support system. By remaining calm, I have less seizures.

This was really helpful. Thank you. Glad your dog is such a great emotional comfort to you.

Reactions: SeekingSolace
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019

Caring for animals is extemely rewarding. My husband had rats when he was a kid and he always speaks of them very fondly.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and SeekingSolace
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

Jan 28, 2019
This was really helpful. Thank you. Glad your dog is such a great emotional comfort to you.

My pleasure & thank you, glad I could help! <3

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer