• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I read, listen to music, and play video games.

What about you?

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Wolfjob_dayjob, FTL.Wanderer and 7 others
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
What's a cope?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I read, listen to music, and play video games.

What about you?
Talking to someone I care deeply for. Other than that, nothing really. I did enjoy building legos earlier though.

Reactions: daemonblight, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 4 others
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I'm a lab rat who they created to torture. I was created without any way of experiencing anything other than suffering, so I have no way to cope. I just want out

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Beyondajoke, lemmeeleev and 5 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
drugs

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, hablakadabra and Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Smoke like a chimney at the mo

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and Final Escape
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
what you smoking
Unfortunately cannabis still even though it's what got me in this mess. Everyone's on the medical cannabis from the US and Canada here in the UK. Ha I'm a living breathing advert for the mental health affects of smoking it daily for 15 years. Hopefully going to rehab soon. Can't see any way out of this mess if I don't get into rehab!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, hablakadabra and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I probably dissociate kind of a lot, waste time watching internet, I work enough to get by barely. I sometimes take kratom, eat weed edibles. My main drug was Adderall but I haven't taken in about a week. I go to the gym, occasionally hang out with friends, but not very often. I lead a pretty depressing existence mostly. I feel like I have no life and just get by day to day, maybe week to week. Not much meaning in my life, lots of isolation. It's not goin to end well for me. If it's not ctb then I'll be dying on the streets.

Reactions: told.you.so, faex42, Pulpit2018 and 6 others
24 Hour Store

24 Hour Store

Aug 18, 2018
Drinking, it gets more depressing each time. I dont know how long I can continue.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, told.you.so, lemmeeleev and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Temporarilyabsurd, told.you.so and 6 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
That's cool

I am jealous

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
That's cool

I am jealous
I think it was £130. You can get a Star Wars millennium falcon but I think that's more like £600. Ridiculously priced me think! Unfortunately Lego is not one of my coping mechanisms. It was something I did when I WAS happy.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and lemmeeleev
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I think it was £130. You can get a Star Wars millennium falcon but I think that's more like £600. Ridiculously priced me think! Unfortunately Lego is not one of my coping mechanisms. It was something I did when I WAS happy.
Yeah, I noticed they can be really expensive.
I'm sorry you aren't happy anymore

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, I noticed they can be really expensive.
I'm sorry you aren't happy anymore
It's ok. I take great comfort from you all on this site so I guess this site is a coping mechanism for me. I hope that one day I'll get to make that millennium falcon. I think it will have to be my reward if I ever get out of this depression

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev and hablakadabra
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
SS is one of my copes. It gives me a purpose and connection to the outside world.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, goxua, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
It's ok. I take great comfort from the support of this site so I guess this site is a coping mechanism for me. I hope that one day I'll get to make that millennium falcon. I think it will have to be my reward if I ever get out of this depression
I hope you do man

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Broken
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Video games are my core coping mechanism. If I am not overly sick and can get into them the nausea gets lost to slaying monsters and exploring for sweet loot. Rather sadly it has become the only consistent way I can interact with my local friends as I am often too ill to go out places these days. But it is all becoming hollow and harder to distract with.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Reactions: tony.end, Wolfjob_dayjob, Temporarilyabsurd and 3 others
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
1. weed
2. imagination
3. reading
4. music

etc...

Reactions: TheCrow and lemmeeleev
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I used to bury myself in work. I'm now in too much pain to do that.
I used to read a novel every couple days. I'm having a problem with my left eye which now limits my ability to read for any duration.
I'm doing a lot of volunteer work and at least that is fulfilling. Strangely, I find the people I interact with treating me very well, showing me a lot of respect, in fact. Makes me very uncomfortable as I'm used to being disliked.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, faex42, lemmeeleev and 2 others
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Alcohol and what i call 'the imagine game' which is basically hardcore day dreaming- its in the same category of food now though as its become more of a drain than a cope. Every coping mechanism seems to become self harm.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Valentine's Day is certainly a day where you need to get all your coping mechanisms out. Unafortuantely I still had to leave the house and act as if I'm ok. I usually cope by listen to music and playing games, but my favorite coping method is a quick cut. It's extremely calming and best of all I can take my little blade with me anywhere I go in my pocket :-)

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, told.you.so and lemmeeleev
journeytotheend

journeytotheend

Jan 1, 2019
Reading, listening to music, watching series/films. My favorite, smoking weed or eating edibles, I can only do a few times a month at the most due to work and other responsibilities.

Reactions: told.you.so, TheCrow and lemmeeleev