• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

esistzeit

Jul 17, 2024
If you are writing one, that is.

I have written goodbye notes before, but I failed my attempt every time I did so I kind of don't want to do it again.

In one of those letters I recall going in detail over the reasons as to why I failed in life and why it made sense to suicide. I addressed it to my best friend and I remember crying whilst writing it.

This time, I'm thinking of maybe making up a silly little story about how I have been contacted, in my dreams, by a being of another dimension. I have been summoned to leave this world and live a better life elsewhere. My family is so f****** ignorant that they might just believe it. This might help numb their pain a little bit.

However, I am so mad at everyone that I may not write anything. Silence hurts more than harsh words. Let them feel a fraction of my pain and see how they like it.

What are you going to write about?

Reactions: divinemistress36 and FrownyFace
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
You know, in my Goodbye Note I just wanted to write "Goodbye!", but then I read your post and now I'm definitely going to write something funny and completely bonkers. : )

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, esistzeit, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just explain how non-existence is what I wanted and how I chose to end my existence to escape from all future meaningless suffering.

Reactions: esistzeit, divinemistress36 and FrownyFace
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I'd probably write enough to fill a book explaining how I truly felt to my family, explaining how I truly saw lives and basically just being brutally honest about anything really, for as bad as it will be, I just feel the need to show the world my true self even if I shouldn't. Then I'd write personal goodbyes to ANY human I met since I could recall, be it a friend, classmate, random person, internet person/friend or even people I played with when playing gsmes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
i've already written it and forgot most of it

it starts off with smth like "i'm sorry for your sadness, but i'm not sorry for my decision"

that's bc they somewhat started guilt tripping me w their feelings rather than understand my decision

i mean like i get it, losing someone hurts

but at some point it should be clear that i cba anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I would write two notes - one to the family member I'm sorry this will hurt, and one to my most abusive partner hoping he enjoys hell. I'll find a way for him to vouch that it's true when it happens - maybe give the phone number of the family member, and let the family member know the full story of the abuse. That way if he wants to verify if I'm gone, he'll speak to my family, who will scream in his face and call out the evil monster he is.