almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I am doing a playlist on spotify to as i wait for SN to kick in. I am going to do it in March, and i'm curious, do you guys have any songs or playlists you are going to listen as you CTB?

• Yay!
Reactions: Heem wasnt there and underscore_nine
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
yes, i have a playlist of super meaningful songs over the years that ill listen to as i die. Lot of hyper pop

• Hugs
Reactions: almaPerdida
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023

• Love
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
yes, i have a playlist of super meaningful songs over the years that ill listen to as i die. Lot of hyper pop
yeah my playlist is full of meanignful songs as well. i will probably leave a link to it in my letter hoping that my loved ones might listen and understand some things about me. haven't heard hyper pop tho, gonna give it a try

great choice, i loved this song a lot, describes me so well rn

Arima38

Arima38

Dec 18, 2023
I would listen to Neffex - As You Fade Away or Neffex x Neoni - Pinky Promise.

• Love
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
liability - lorde

• Love
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
sounds of nature

• Love
Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
I'm going to listen to a playlist of my best friend's favorite songs. He passed almost a year ago. I don't know what happens after death but I hope I will be reunited with him somehow. Listening to his favorite music will comfort me, but also maybe summon him in some way.

• Hugs
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Personally i thought about this one :
Écouter Van der Wiese - Meltdown [MTPL01] par Van der Wiese sur #SoundCloud

This is smooth, hovering and energetic

• Love
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hopefully nothing, as I hope to be in deep sleep while the charcoals do their thing.

• Hugs
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Lots of music by David Sylvian. He's my favorite musician and I've found so much comfort in his work for so many years. He makes very mature contemplative, introspective, emotionally honest music that has a calm and melancholic tone. Very special to me. Probably some Prefab Sprout as well, though they are not depressive by any means, they just make my brain feel satisfied. Deacon Blues by Steely Dan for sure. The song Trepanated Earth by Ariel Pink has been stuck in my mind as something I'll play before I go for at least a decade at this point. It has a really special almost apocalyptic atmosphere, but isn't aggressive. It feels moreso like accepting ruin. As well, definitely a lot of black metal because it's just too fitting.

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
The devil meets the long haired weirdo.

• Love
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
This cover of Somewhere over the rainbow by Bella Goldwin. Makes me feel good about my decision to ctb and I think its a good last song.

Last edited: