Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
One of my favorite games that is still stuck in my mind is The Outer Worlds. Right now I'm playing Animal crossing, Splatoon 2 and Bioshock tho. I'm really happy I bought bioshock cause it looks super interesting and fun. Games are one of the only things keeping me alive, cause if I died I wouldn't have been able to enjoy them. I guess I'm happy I didn't die earlier? But dunno, it is just games after all. I mean I wouldn't be able to care anyways cause I would have been dead!

• Love
Reactions: Mendex, Garbage Person, nerve and 4 others
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I really want to play Detroit: Become Human. I have played a few other games but not many. I will always love the same. Rn I've been playing Lily's Garden on my phone haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19276
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I really want to play Detroit: Become Human. I have played a few other games but not many. I will always love the same. Rn I've been playing Lily's Garden on my phone haha
Detroit is also on my list of games I wanna play. Don't personally know about Lily's garden but it sounds cute

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
UpsidedownStar

UpsidedownStar

Mar 29, 2020
I always liked Pokemon. Generation 3 (Hoenn) was my favorite - grew up with Pokemon Sapphire. I also really like Mario Kart and Paper Mario, also Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. A lot of old stuff, from the GameCube and Nintendo 64 and all that. Dishonored 1 is really good, need to play 2 before I go. I don't play many games now but I like them.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Garbage Person, socrates and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I always liked Pokemon. Generation 3 (Hoenn) was my favorite - grew up with Pokemon Sapphire. I also really like Mario Kart and Paper Mario, also Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. A lot of old stuff, from the GameCube and Nintendo 64 and all that. Dishonored 1 is really good, need to play 2 before I go. I don't play many games now but I like them.
I played Pokémon/Mario and sonic when I was small, on my pink DS. Those were fun times. I wish I could have been here for the game cube lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and UpsidedownStar
UpsidedownStar

UpsidedownStar

Mar 29, 2020
I played Pokémon/Mario and sonic when I was small, on my pink DS. Those were fun times. I wish I could have been here for the game cube lol
I was lucky to get a lot of the older stuff passed down to me, from my older brother. If possible, maybe you can try to emulate the older games. The Dolphin emulator is really good. :)

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaysoul
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I can't help but be a fan of the big Nintendo franchises since I grew up with the likes of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda to an extant so I pretty much play any games in those franchises. Specifically my favorites from each respectively (and kinda double as comfort games for me) are Super Mario World, the core gen 4 and 5 Pokemon games in general (they're all really good and I can't just can't pick a favorite) and Breath of the Wild. I'm also a sucker for classic JRPG's so naturally Chrono Trigger is probably the love of my life. Sonic 3 & Knuckles coupled with Sonic Mania get honorable mentions too just because they're such solid 2D platformers.

I guess I should also mention Minecraft since I've been playing it off and on since it was in early Beta all the way back in like 2011 lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person and UpsidedownStar
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I can't help but be a fan of the big Nintendo franchises since I grew up with the likes of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda to an extant so I pretty much play any games in those franchises. Specifically my favorites from each respectively (and kinda double as comfort games for me) are Super Mario World, the core gen 4 and 5 Pokemon games in general (they're all really good and I can't just can't pick a favorite) and Breath of the Wild. I'm also a sucker for classic JRPG's so naturally Chrono Trigger is probably the love of my life. Sonic 3 & Knuckles coupled with Sonic Mania get honorable mentions too just because they're such solid 2D platformers.
Breath of the wild is absolutely stunning, u got good taste

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Breath of the wild is absolutely stunning, u got good taste

Same with you! I've actually had Outer Worlds installed on my PC for a while now but have yet to play it. I played a bit of Fallout New Vegas just before Outer Worlds came out since it was cheap and it was another game made by Obsidian, same devs as Outer Worlds. I really like New Vegas to despite not playing it for long so I have no doubt that I'd like the Outer Worlds, especially considering all the graphical and quality of life improvements made to a game in a similar style almost a decade later.

Reactions: Garbage Person
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Pokemon Emerald and platinum. Zelda Twilight princes, breath of the wild and Ocarina of Time, Minecraft and chibi-robo

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Same with you! I've actually had Outer Worlds installed on my PC for a while now but have yet to play it. I played a bit of Fallout New Vegas just before Outer Worlds came out since it was cheap and it was another game made by Obsidian, same devs as Outer Worlds. I really like New Vegas to despite not playing it for long so I have no doubt that I'd like the Outer Worlds, especially considering all the graphical and quality of life improvements made to a game in a similar style almost a decade later.
Outer worlds has amazing characters and I had fun playing it. I haven't played Fallout tho so I can't compare it. I must say it was pretty short though :hihi:
Pokemon Emerald and platinum. Zelda Twilight princes, breath of the wild and Ocarina of Time, Minecraft and chibi-robo
Oo I used to play so much Minecraft, I find it very relaxing

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Pokemon, Sims 4, Mario Kart, Mario Party etc.

Reactions: Garbage Person, Deleted member 19276 and socrates
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Lately I find my self starting games and stopping them 5 mins after.

Stardew Valley is my absolute favorite. I could just stop listing games right here.

Dying Light
Terraria

Honorable mentions:
Euro Truck Simulator
Cities Skylines ( once traffic becomes an issue I lose interest)
Factorio / Satisfactory ( these would be on my top list but they make me feel stupid after while, especially when people prattle on about the performance and efficiency of their factories)

The first one? I have them but haven't started playing. Wondering if I should start at the first.

The Dolphin emulator is really good. :)
It's amazing. Debating if I should get a DolphinBar for Wii games.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat, Garbage Person and UpsidedownStar
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

Stardew Valley is my absolute favorite. I could just stop listing games right here.

Dying Light
Terraria

Honorable mentions:
Euro Truck Simulator
Factorio / Satisfactory ( these would be on my top list but they make me feel stupid after while, especially when people prattle on about the performance and efficiency of their factories)

The first one? I have them but haven't started playing. Wondering if I should start at the first.

I started with bioshock infinite but I'm only at the start, I got the collection so Imma play all of them. I watched a lot of streams of Terraria and that one is also really relaxing. I love the music and weapons honestly.

• Love
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020

Dying Light
Terraria

Honorable mentions:
Euro Truck Simulator

I actually just got into Terraria after the Journey's End update and I always thought it would be kinda similar to Minecraft, since both games came out at the same time I just assumed they would borrow a lot from each other so they have similar premises but man they go in WAY different directions. Like Terraria's combat and game progression is so satisfying. You really feel like you can take on almost anything! Only to get slaughtered by the next boss and have to rethink your entire strategy lol.

If you ever end up finding a DolphinBar let me know since I couldn't find the official one being sold and I tried ordering a third-party one a few months ago and instead got some cheap knockoff motion bar with NO USB CABLE.

• Love
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
My top 5 are:

5: Star Wars Battlefront 2
4: The Legend of Spyro 3
3: Sonic 3
2: Final Fantasy V
1: Chrono Trigger

Reactions: Garbage Person, KleinerWolf and AllReturnsToNothing
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
the only game I can keep going back to and actually finish over and over again is Okami

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
My all time favorite is probably Dungeon Travelers 2. It just hit all the good gameplay points of what I love from the genre, and even the beautiful Aquaplus art, which I still love from Utawarerumono.

I've spent a ludicrous amount of time playing Warcraft stuff and Dota 2, but I wouldn't say they're my favorite things to play, just what I played the most.

When I last had enough sanity and presence of mind to actually play things, I was quite enjoying the deck building strategy genre, particularly Slay the Spire and Monster Train. I used to love all kinds of card games, I played Shadowverse competitively at one point, but that was way earlier in that game's life. I wish I had friends growing up, I wanted to play yugioh with someone so bad as a kid, but I had literally zero friends. Oh well.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I love games based in realism. my favourite is probably Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and Deleted member 19276
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Dwarf Fortress is my all-time #1 favorite. I also like Deus Ex, Doom, Serious Sam and games along those lines.

I wish that I could enjoy games like I used to, now I barely play them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garbage Person and Deleted member 19276
VelvetHippo

VelvetHippo

Made of Styrofoam
Aug 3, 2020

As someone who played both really recently, the Outer Worlds is actually quite similar to F:NV, but smaller and more detailed in scope. The choices you make are meaningful, the characters are really interesting, and it has some quite similar themes. Would definitely recommend it.

In response to OP, I may sound kinda generic but Undertale has got to be my No.1. I know its kinda been memed into oblivion at this point, but it really is a fantastic game (with some great music). Plus Toby Fox seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
My top games in no particular order are:
Skyrim
Subnautica
The Witcher 3
Battlefront 2 (original)
Vermintide 2

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person, Deleted member 19276 and Zappfe lover
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Metal Gear Solid saga
Silent Hill saga
Dark Souls saga
Mass Effect saga
Terraria

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person, foreverlikethestars, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
"Games" here seems to have a very specific meaning. Can I share that I'm pretty obsessed with Sudoku? :tongue:

If we're restricted to electronic games, then I could really get lost in Words With Friends. In my younger days I was obsessed with The Sims, Mario Kart, and NHL. I'm also super old. Does anyone else remember Street Fighter, Tetris, and Duke Nukem? :pfff:

Reactions: Garbage Person, Throwawaysoul and Sinai Silence
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I've been playing The Sims since the Clinton administration, although honestly I spend more time downloading & managing mods than I do playing these days :eh:

Final Fantasy is my one true love though. Can't stand the more recent ones, but 7 through 12 are the ultimate comfort games for me. They never get old.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Garbage Person, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Silent Hill series, Half Life series, Doom series, Prey 2017, BioShock series, Far Cry series, Sims 4 and a lot more probably that I can not to 100% think of. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, foreverlikethestars and Sinai Silence
Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
I'm addicted to Minesweeper! Also love Two Dots

• Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, Deleted member 19276 and Sinai Silence
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Command and Conquer

Reactions: Garbage Person, Deleted member 19276 and Throwawaysoul
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
My favourite franchises are Metal Gear, Zone of the Enders, Dark Souls along with Bloodborne and Demon's Souls, Nier, Soulcalibur, Musou, Need for Speed, Mass Effect and The Elder Scrolls.

Reactions: Garbage Person, Deleted member 19276 and Xiaomi