• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
For me personally, it's when people are overly cruel, judgemental, or authoritarian. Especially if they do terrible things and get away with it.

How about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Chronosphere, ClaudeCTTE and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Anything and everything. There are a billion reasons to hate humanity

Reactions: marchshift, ClaudeCTTE, Malaria and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Force people to stay alive when they don't want to stay alive. Also how they are against suicide because "suicide is the easy way out" insinuating that people should suffer. Also also bullies and those who side with bullies

Reactions: marchshift, ClaudeCTTE, Malaria and 1 other person
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
- Promoting consumerism.
- Romanticizing long working hours. In other words, believing that working more than 12 hours a day makes you a "productive" person.
- Romanticizing gang life. Where I live, there is "music" that glorifies gang life, making people believe it's the best thing in the world and that they will have everything.
- I hate people who base their beliefs on religion or irrational things. For example, when they believe that people with mental disorders are actually "lazy", "insecure", "dramatic", or worse, that "they were possessed by demons."

Reactions: marchshift, ijustwishtodie, Malaria and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that they so harmfully procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all yet they cruelly make suicide so inaccessible even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get. It disgusts me how pro-suffering humans are and how they impose suffering onto others, it's so tragic to me how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, humans are the worst, most harmful species.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
- Promoting consumerism.
- Romanticizing long working hours. In other words, believing that working more than 12 hours a day makes you a "productive" person.
- Romanticizing gang life. Where I live, there is "music" that glorifies gang life, making people believe it's the best thing in the world and that they will have everything.
- I hate people who base their beliefs on religion or irrational things. For example, when they believe that people with mental disorders are actually "lazy", "insecure", "dramatic", or worse, that "they were possessed by demons."
I definitely agree with this, I hate people who do these things too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, ClaudeCTTE and sserafim
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Lot of things but one is
Sadism in picking an outcast to mock and then justifying it for faux moral reasons
So many times there is a random individual that becomes the target of the harassment of thousands or even millions of people, just being relentlessly laughed at and made fun of. That's one thing, but even worse is when people try to justify it through moral reasons, claiming are a bad person.
You see this even with "bad people": so many times normies will express this violent sentiment, of how they want to kill some wrongdoer, and there are mass hate campaigns. And I get that, we do have violent instincts, we're just animals after all. But what I hate is how people try so hard to justify it. The irony is that this visceral rage against the criminals just shows that these people have the same anger and violent tendencies lol. Funny how they try to claim moral superiority while doing this. They want to let out their violent urges in a way that makes them feel justified about themselves, or morally superior, which is just funny to me. It's just cowardice and conformity and being ashamed of who you really are.

Reactions: RollingKinematics, ClaudeCTTE, Malaria and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lot of things but one is
Sadism in picking an outcast to mock and then justifying it for faux moral reasons
So many times there is a random individual that becomes the target of the harassment of thousands or even millions of people, just being relentlessly laughed at and made fun of. That's one thing, but even worse is when people try to justify it through moral reasons, claiming are a bad person.
You see this even with "bad people": so many times normies will express this violent sentiment, of how they want to kill some wrongdoer, and there are mass hate campaigns. And I get that, we do have violent instincts, we're just animals after all. But what I hate is how people try so hard to justify it. The irony is that this visceral rage against the criminals just shows that these people have the same anger and violent tendencies lol. Funny how they try to claim moral superiority while doing this. They want to let out their violent urges in a way that makes them feel justified about themselves, or morally superior, which is just funny to me. It's just cowardice and conformity and being ashamed of who you really are.
It's cancel culture

Last edited:
Reactions: dödsängel and Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Lot of things but one is
Agreed. I absolutely hate "witch hunts" like that.

Reactions: sserafim and dödsängel
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Something I hate about humanity is something I hate about reality in general
That we are all slaves
It's sort of an argument against free will, but essentially that our entire lives are determined by our perception yet we don't define what our perception is
I spend my life chasing my desires, as does anyone, but nobody gets to choose their desires. Everything we do, is just because it's what we're programmed to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Malaria
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Something I hate about humanity is something I hate about reality in general
That we are all slaves
It's sort of an argument against free will, but essentially that our entire lives are determined by our perception yet we don't define what our perception is
I spend my life chasing my desires, as does anyone, but nobody gets to choose their desires. Everything we do, is just because it's what we're programmed to do. Even if you rebel against it, then you're just a slave to not being a slave. Funny world.
We're all prisoners who don't even know that we're in prison. Anyways, you seem pretty cool lol. Wanna be friends?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Any violence.
People are barbarians.

Reactions: Malaria and sserafim
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
We're all prisoners who don't even know that we're in prison. Anyways, you seem pretty cool lol. Wanna be friends?
Well I'd say that we're all prisoners but nothing exists outside of our prison
what exactly does being friends entail lol

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
One thing I also hate about humanity is failure to learn from history. I see so many people repeating the same mistakes that were made in history that led to horrible tragedies, and their insistence that it's somehow justified makes me sick and pissed off about how stupid people really are.

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Well I'd say that we're all prisoners but nothing exists outside of our prison
what exactly does being friends entail lol
True. Idk lol. Whatever you want it to entail
One thing I also hate about humanity is failure to learn from history. I see so many people repeating the same mistakes that were made in history that led to horrible tragedies and their insistence that it's somehow justified makes me sick and pissed off about how stupid people really are.
They say that history repeats itself, and this is true. People never learn

Last edited:
Reactions: Malaria
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
...I despite people because they're annoying. That's it. I have my standards.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
...I despite people because they're annoying. That's it. I have my standards.
People are like flies buzzing around you, always annoying you, never giving you any peace or quiet

Reactions: kilowatt and Malaria
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
People are like flies buzzing around you, always annoying you, never giving you any peace or quiet
I just cannot stand how repetitive and unoriginal today's people act. I can't blame them, the media is brainrotting, but it's just not my thing. Everyone around me keeps arguing over dumb things or bothering others for no reason. I thought we were supposed to be all about peace and harmony

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I just cannot stand how repetitive and unoriginal today's people act. I can't blame them, the media is brainrotting, but it's just not my thing. Everyone around me keeps arguing over dumb things or bothering others for no reason. I thought we were supposed to be all about peace and harmony
Divide and conquer is a time-tested strategy

Reactions: Malaria