• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
In terms of 1. how quick, 2. easy access to the tools, 3. painlessness and 4. eliciting high SI response

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
My opinion would be that the top method for each thing mentioned are
1. Quick - Gun
2. Access - Hanging
3. Painless - N (or gun as it can kill you before you feel pain)
4. SI - All methods will cause this, any action you take knowing the outcome is death will cause some form of SI

My answers are based on what I read here and my understanding of methods, not based on any medical knowledge

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
1. Quick - Gun
2. Access - Hanging
3. Painless - Inert gas
4. SI - If you plan CTB, you will always feel the Survival Instinct.
This is our nature.
But I will choose Inert Gas.
You lose consciousness quickly and it is effective (if you configure the set correctly).
This may allow you to calm down a bit before CTB.
Additionally, you can take some medications, etc.
For example, benzos.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I like CO because of easy access to materials, none of which are illegal. And if the level of CO is high enough, you pass out quickly and then are unaware of anything else that happens leading up to death. That should make it painless, too.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I like CO because of easy access to materials, none of which are illegal. And if the level of CO is high enough, you pass out quickly and then are unaware of anything else that happens leading up to death. That should make it painless, too.
CO in a tent or what? And do you think it would help taking benzos or getting drunk while firing up that CO to reduce some SI?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO in a tent or what? And do you think it would help taking benzos or getting drunk while firing up that CO to reduce some SI?
Right, in a tent, or whatever small enclosure, or even room, you desire. Don't know about benzos as I've never taken them. As far as getting drunk, don't think that's too good an idea as it would be important to do things correctly, and being drunk might hinder that. As of now, I just plan on going in my tent, taking 2 or 3 breaths, and going unconscious, and then dying. But, I desire to die.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I'm surprised this method isn't more popular on this board; especially if you have difficulty getting SN.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm surprised this method isn't more popular on this board; especially if you have difficulty getting SN.
I think it's relatively popular, but there's more to it than just drinking down a glass of salty goodness and popping a few pills beforehand. There are more things needed and I think a bit more research/studying is needed to make sure it gets done right. Some people just aren't comfortable doing what it takes to ensure success.