kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Thinking about the things that I won't have to deal with makes me euphoric to do it already.

Like not having to deal with chores, or my period, or the paperwork from my divorce of the previous relationship, eating disorder, asthma that's only getting worse, pregnancy concerns, lack of money.

What are your guys things?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3
D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
My thoughts.. only my thoughts..

• Aww..
Reactions: kelimackie and idk3
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
My body, to not be its prisoner anymore

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everything, it comforts me so much to think of permanently ceasing to exist, the only relief lies in being free from the curse that is existence.
It just sounds so ideal to me, to simply not exist instead of existing as a conscious being who is a slave to their suffering in this decaying flesh prison.

Existence is just a harmful burden responsible for all pain, dread and despair, it's terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are trapped here. Death solves everything and brings peace, I will always see it as preferable to not exist, only in death can one avoid suffering and I see all suffering as undesirable and best avoided.

• Love
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Thinking about the things that I won't have to deal with makes me euphoric to do it already.

Like not having to deal with chores, or my period, or the paperwork from my divorce of the previous relationship, eating disorder, asthma that's only getting worse, pregnancy concerns, lack of money.

What are your guys things?
There is unfortunately nothing in life I find enjoyable at this juncture. So pretty much everything.

Reactions: kelimackie
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Not having to work for the rest of my life. Having debt. My narcissist mother. All of the past mistakes I can never undo. Being friendless. Feeling like I can never be pretty enough or thin enough. PTSD. The political climate. Being in constant physical/mental pain. I won't miss any of it.

Reactions: kelimackie