Charlotte_blermf

Charlotte_blermf

FREAK OF NATURE // blermf
Nov 13, 2023
Watching fun Markiplier videos, usually him play games with Bob, Wade and Jack.

S

SLADE

Nov 13, 2023
Getting high, eating food when I can stomach it, something nice and warm to drink. Those are some of the little things that make me feel a little better. I wish I could adopt a cat, but I'm allergic. So that sucks.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
The other thing that brings me joy is my two lil pet fancy rats. They're constantly falling off things and clambering over eachother and they make me smile when I'm feeling low

I have two delightful cockatiels that also clamber over each other. They love headscratches and perching on my shoulder. One of them sings every time i approach their cage and it brings a small joy to my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kore
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
When a Gen Z girl tells me I'm too old to be talking to her because I look like I'm 36.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
A burrito and a beer

Reactions: tiger b and Kore
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
He's really my husband's buddy but he makes me smile. He's a rescue dog that we've had for a little over a year. You should think about getting a pet if you're able. He definitely helps me when I need it.
I seen a video the other day of a dog that hates crying, the owner pretended to cry while cuddling the dog in bed and the dog gave her the most JUDGY look before jumping off and leaving the room 🤣
BUT yes I agree, (usually) nothing much beats a doggo

depressedjhit

depressedjhit

here for a good time, not a long time🖤
Nov 13, 2023
Stupid ass daylight savings time is when I get the most depressed (like now)- so here's what helps me most during this time:
- getting sun whenever possible. Being far away from other people and just feeling the rays of warmth hit you. Drink water and take deep breaths.
- on cloudy days, wear a hoodie and go somewhere with nice views (for me somewhere isolated-ish)… BLAST "Wish" by Trippie Red (slowed). Drink your favorite tea or coffee.
- and at night, look at the stars and the moon. (I'm in Florida so I like to do this at a secluded beach). Listen to nature sounds, start a little campfire, and listen to some vibey music.
I genuinely hope this helps, cause these are the little things that help me :)

Reactions: Kore and tiger b
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
going outside and seeing all the shit god made. it's a wonder to see everything existing

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Anything shopping related, buying stuff gives me a high

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Rainbows 🌈. Birds taking a splash about in the birdbath. Food usually helps too.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and sad_rock