L

Lilit

Jul 29, 2018
I don't really want to participate in this rat race. I see suicide as the only viable option to opt out of this hell world. I used to have a friend that I could openly discuss this with her but lately she seems to be distant and it kind of breaks my heart tbh. Also I am living with my abusive family and I hoped I could get out soon but seems like it's not possible so I'm stuck with them. Fuck me. What are the most viable and pain-free options to opt out?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
You've been here for two years, I am sure you know how to use the search function on this site.

Reactions: depressedsally and justpeachy
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I am a bit confused. It says you have been a member literally for years but you aren't aware of the search bar? Or the resource page. Nobody here is going to recommend methods to you. For one, this is a very personal process and everyone is different. And most of us do not want to guide someone to their death. We are happy to support people who make their own choices, sure, but I am not going to hold someone's hand and lead them into the pit of lava. You can go to the resources page and find immense information on many methods and you will need to decide what is right for you. The only virtually pain free method is N which is very very hard to get and costs quite a bit of money if you can get it. People have been getting ripped off left and right though from the only known seller and the second only known seller is MIA so any other method will have some discomfort.

Reactions: Lastsauce and depressedsally
L

Lilit

Jul 29, 2018
You've been here for two years, I am sure you know how to use the search function on this site.

I have last used this site two years ago, which btw didn't have a search bar then. The site has been updated, I just noticed it after you mentioned it.
I am a bit confused. It says you have been a member literally for years but you aren't aware of the search bar? Or the resource page. Nobody here is going to recommend methods to you. For one, this is a very personal process and everyone is different. And most of us do not want to guide someone to their death. We are happy to support people who make their own choices, sure, but I am not going to hold someone's hand and lead them into the pit of lava. You can go to the resources page and find immense information on many methods and you will need to decide what is right for you. The only virtually pain free method is N which is very very hard to get and costs quite a bit of money if you can get it. People have been getting ripped off left and right though from the only known seller and the second only known seller is MIA so any other method will have some discomfort.
I have to do immense research for it. Why do it when I can literally ask people for their experience? Also what is this site for if these kinds of thing are not gonna be discussed here?

Last edited: