• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Inb4 I know the cons of this method, but it seems like one of the few easy ways out

What would my chances of surviving be? I'm going to jump in front of a passing train (so it shouldn't slow down) from the aisle.
Many people committed oof on that station and no one survived, what are really the chances I could get "saved"?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
most painless and sureshot way would be to place your neck on the track. 100% success rate and not much gore.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
most painless and sureshot way would be to place your neck on the track. 100% success rate and not much gore.
Problem is I live in a very urbanized place and there aren't any accessible open tracks

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I dont think there is any shure way to tell how reliable it would be. Depends on how fast the train is, if it slows down when they spot you being on the tracks and slow down, how it hits you, if you maybe get scared in the last second and try to get off the track. I dont think there are alot of survivors of it on here to talk about what went wrong :hihi:

Reactions: kekveryloud and Huntfish34
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/poll-would-this-kill-me.59473/

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I'm against any method that involves innocent, unknowing people. The trauma caused to those who are forced to witness your gruesome death, along with forcing the train driver to kill you against their will, is so fucking selfish. Find another way.

Reactions: Huntfish34
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
is so fucking selfish
????? what about the trauma of the person who wants to die and has to go with a painful method not knowing if they'll succeed or not.
no one wants to die under a train,if they had the choice to exit peacefully with dignity, on their terms, they would do it. inb4 sn ? n ? not everyone has the means to get those. because suicide is illegal

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, Tamara Tami, http-410 and 3 others
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I'm against any method that involves innocent, unknowing people. The trauma caused to those who are forced to witness your gruesome death, along with forcing the train driver to kill you against their will, is so fucking selfish. Find another way.
Luckily I don't think I'll be going like that since I've found a SN seller in my area. I still understand you point of view, but not everyone has the means of committing a sureproof suicide, which is to be taken into account.
No one would go with a train if they had other methods at hand, but surprise surprise, hanging is difficult to pull out and poison is illegal, and many people don't have a private room to perform helium or similar.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Would never resort to this method but I literally scrolled past a video of some dude/reporter standing and talking bang next to the HS1 (iirc) as it went past.

Looked like you'd have to squat on the railway as the trains coming. Wouldn't be best doing it near a station, since trains seem to slow down the closer they get to the station…
Idk how hard it would be but literally just google the track, and go for a long ass walk till you find an opening

I bet that most people that think about train suicide don't look into it. I bet they just do it in the spur of the moment

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Huntfish34
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
????? what about the trauma of the person who wants to die and has to go with a painful method not knowing if they'll succeed or not.
no one wants to die under a train,if they had the choice to exit peacefully with dignity, on their terms, they would do it. inb4 sn ? n ? not everyone has the means to get those. because suicide is illegal
It's ridiculous to think suicide by train is the only option. In my case, there are no trains. Does that mean I'm out of options? Absolutely not.

I refuse to have compassion for people who chose to knowingly traumatize innocent people. Have you ever considered how many people suicide due to trauma? How many people end up on this site due to trauma? Why on Earth would anyone willing add to that? Selfishness, that's why.
Luckily I don't think I'll be going like that since I've found a SN seller in my area. I still understand you point of view, but not everyone has the means of committing a sureproof suicide, which is to be taken into account.
No one would go with a train if they had other methods at hand, but surprise surprise, hanging is difficult to pull out and poison is illegal, and many people don't have a private room to perform helium or similar.
Simply because options are limited, doesn't give anyone permission to traumatize people.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin and BumperCrop
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
On wikipedia I once found a statistic that said 1/3 survive. Way too high for me.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Inb4 I know the cons of this method, but it seems like one of the few easy ways out

What would my chances of surviving be? I'm going to jump in front of a passing train (so it shouldn't slow down) from the aisle.
Many people committed oof on that station and no one survived, what are really the chances I could get "saved"?
Remember, if you jump at a station you take the train crew and anyone on that platform with you on your journey. You might be dead but they get to live with the experience. A very public way to die.

Reactions: BumperCrop and MartyByrde
mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021
... traumatize people.
I think many methods will traumatize someone, especially whoever finds your body. Maybe best to walk out to the wilderness and die never to be found or drown yourself in the middle of the ocean so your body is never found. Of course this would leave questions with those you leave behind as to what happened to you. Definitely want to leave a note

Some people maybe are angry and want to traumatize others - I knew a girl whose wish was to hang her self off a bridge for everyone to see - so part of the point was to upset others or send a message to them.

Myself, I don't want to traumatize anyone but I know I will in one way or another. When too much pain is heaped on you, though, you just stop caring about the impact on others ... you give up.

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
It's ridiculous to think suicide by train is the only option. In my case, there are no trains. Does that mean I'm out of options? Absolutely not.

I refuse to have compassion for people who chose to knowingly traumatize innocent people. Have you ever considered how many people suicide due to trauma? How many people end up on this site due to trauma? Why on Earth would anyone willing add to that? Selfishness, that's why.
Society is inherently complicit in that trauma until they offer peaceful and dignified exit. I refuse to have compassion for a society that would have me import medications for suicide to have chance at a dignified exit. (and then possibly criminalize me for doing so) and has done nothing to ease any of the pain concerning methods. They wanted to play a gambit with people's live by limiting the methods, well you sometimes you get a result you don't like. What options are there? Jumping, hanging, slitting your throat, and then after that importing medications for SN/N and N itself requires itself to be imported too. All of these other than SN/N are public in a way and they would have no empathy for me if I had brain damage from hanging myself -- they would let me rot like that. Train suicide is not something I plan on personally but my empathy resides with the suicidal.

SN can arguably be in public as well if you consider an innocent person discovering a body from a hotel to be public. That aside I do understand that perhaps it's gory but perhaps look at this way. Currently in American society gunshot is often times chosen because it is in the eyes of many it is the most effective way to exit. Most people aren't aware of obscure methods like SN/N and have in their minds on train, gunshot, hanging themselves, or cutting. The way to combat train suicides is not the derision of the suicidal which has always been implicit from society, but rather to educate on methods and to get society to be willing to brace the public with that information for the purposes of harm reduction. A quick, clean, accessible method would be chosen by a good portion of the suicidal if it was offered with no strings attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: http-410 and hʚll