• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Question ^

P.S.- I am a fat person due to which I can't seem to pass out when pressing on the carotid

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Escapee, mafuyu and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Asphyxiation

Reactions: samishii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I had a good answer to this question I would already be gone at this point. I guess all that anyone can really do is look at the suicide resource compilation and do research into the different methods to decide what is best for themselves. I mean of course hanging is the most commonly used suicide method I think and so many people have managed to go through with it but it still terrifies me and I think the reality is that it's more difficult than those who succeeded make it seem.

It just sounds like an awful and risky method to me as well but I envy those who managed to go through with it. But I hate the fact that in this world suicide is so unnecessarily difficult and complicated, having limited access to methods and feeling so trapped here really can be so horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster, mafuyu, Infinite Conscious and 5 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Question ^

P.S.- I am a fat person due to which I can't seem to pass out when pressing on the carotid
I guess getting hit by a train is free and should be accessible most places but it's terrible due to the trauma to the driver and passangers. Full suspension hanging if you can find a tree and a good rope, but that costs money, although not much. I don't know, kinda tricky to find methods overall, especially when there's limitations, I wish it could be easier for all of us.

Reactions: mafuyu and samishii
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Save up for SN.

Reactions: sincerelysad and lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Got no income streams to save up from, if it was an option I wouldn't be here asking this dumb question šŸ˜…
It's hard to come by anything that's free these days, it's sad that we even have to spend money to leave this world.

Reactions: mafuyu, sincerelysad, samishii and 1 other person
H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
If you're serious about leaving - borrow $. It's not like you'll be paying it back with interest.

Reactions: Rotting Sprout, Alcoholic Teletubby and mafuyu
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
If you're serious about leaving - borrow $. It's not like you'll be paying it back with interest.
I don't find myself to have it in me to keep even a single penny borrowed. I just end up feeling like an embezzler.

Reactions: thecolourgold and Skathon
B

beautifullgoodbye

Dec 20, 2022
This is horrible. Imagine someone asking to borrow $ from you and then ctb the next day. I would be so angry

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Aisley, mafuyu, sincerelysad and 1 other person
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Getting a rope (a strong one, since you said you are overweight) could be a good one. Other than that, trains. Stabbing yourself. Throwing yourself in front of a car or something.
I don't know, there are not so many possibilities.

Ps.: I don't recommend any of these methods. Just saying.

If you want to talk, I am here!

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
I don't find myself to have it in me to keep even a single penny borrowed. I just end up feeling like an embezzler.
This is horrible. Imagine someone asking to borrow $ from you and then ctb the next day. I would be so angry
I didn't say anything about borrowing from private persons. There are giant conglomerates of loan sharks and usurers, screwing them over is actually a good deed. Caring more about their profits than your own well-being is neither moral nor wise.

Reactions: ThisIsLife, GasMonkey, imlookingforward and 4 others
B

beautifullgoodbye

Dec 20, 2022
I didn't say anything about borrowing from private persons. There are giant conglomerates of loan sharks and usurers, screwing them over is actually a good deed. Caring more about their profits than your own well-being is neither moral nor wise.
Oh okay, that would definitely make sense

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
i may actually do this to buy a gun or SN. thanks for the idea.
hi op i currently have no money, my two ideas for me are drowning in the ocean or jump from great height. Both of which you excluded.

Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
If your attempt fails you will be in big trouble...

Reactions: Sweet Tart and mafuyu
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Alcohol + hypothermia or alcohol + benzos + hypothermia.

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Pray to God to take you to him.

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Old age

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
get into a shootout with the police or something (not recommending this at all)

• Yay!
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
get into a shootout with the police or something (not recommending this at all)
No point, the police aren't going to be out shooting criminals in their head, no offence to you but is a very stupid idea imo

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
No point, the police aren't going to be out shooting criminals in their head, no offence to you but is a very stupid idea imo

don't worry, i wasn't being entirely serious lol

Tears_From_Nirvana

Tears_From_Nirvana

Seeking Fantastic Exit
May 21, 2023
Do you have or could you get driving access to a car?

I've fantasized so many times about driving 120 mph into concrete with no seatbelt..

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Do you have or could you get driving access to a car?

I've fantasized so many times about driving 120 mph into concrete with no seatbelt..
Ohh that is one of my fantasies too, unfortunately i don't have access to any motor vehicles

Ciel

Ciel

May 19, 2023
I don't know, grab a knife and cut your throat or wrist ? Painful indeed but practically no money needed if that is what you are looking for

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
None. With no money you have not access to any reliable methods.

Reactions: samishii and Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Save up some money and go with inert gas or sn.