Jul 14, 2023
mostly music and lucid dreaming

• Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture and Toji
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
Maladaptive daydreaming, books, and sleep. I love daydreaming so hard I forget it's not real.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: emptyshell, AvoidingMyself and DynamicDepression
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Death can happen tomorrow, or just a few hours later, it´s always there waiting. That conforts me.

I also daydream, but i hate how frequent and intense it is and i cant just turn it into a reality with a thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I mostly watch and rewatch old TV shows. The Golden Girls, Maude, and Murder, She Wrote are some of my favorites. I used to play a lot of video games too, but they aren't very fun anymore. I still log into Honkai: Star Rail every day though to try to keep myself occupied.

I love daydreaming so hard I forget it's not real.
Same here. I daydream a lot about leading a different life and everything I would be doing in it. Being with the man I love, having a career in creative writing, and being free of my bodily and mental disfigurements. It's probably really bad for my mental health because once I get back to reality I get very sad and upset, but it's one of the few remaining joys I have in life. Quite ironic, isn't it?

Reactions: bedhead_baby
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I mostly watch and rewatch old TV shows. The Golden Girls, Maude, and Murder, She Wrote are some of my favorites. I used to play a lot of video games too, but they aren't very fun anymore. I still log into Honkai: Star Rail every day though to try to keep myself occupied.

Same here. I daydream a lot about leading a different life and everything I would be doing in it. Being with the man I love, having a career in creative writing, and being free of my bodily and mental disfigurements. It's probably really bad for my mental health because once I get back to reality I get very sad and upset, but it's one of the few remaining joys I have in life. Quite ironic, isn't it?
Oh yeah, definitely awful for mental health, but I love it.

I was mindlessly going through my 10hr workday one time, imagining the entire time that my ex still loved me and hit me up out of nowhere and was gushing for me. I genuinely got so excited to go see them after work, until I remembered I just made that shit up. xD

I also come up with frustrating scenarios. Anything to break the monotony.

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
The one that works best for me is to just get completely wasted. Otherwise video games and hobbies are nice. Chatting about random things with friends is a good escape, too.

poisontree

poisontree

Jul 20, 2023
I draw a bunch of happy or weird things am i allowed to post them ill check the rules in a sec

Reactions: LittleJem
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Daydreaming, music, drawing, watching YouTube, watching movies and shows, and reading.

• Love
Reactions: Toji
P

prezmyl

Aug 4, 2023
I partially learned how to stay in body, felt sense of changing bodily sensation, if there is a not too much activation or my capacity is higher. Then I feel much more of the physical reality in present with temporally lower tendencies to be in the painful reality of my rational mind with all the association that are triggering and forced all over again. Not sure what is the escape here and what it the real reality here.