• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

junostarzxx

junostarzxx

Dec 2, 2023
I have no money and I want to ctb. I don't care if it has a high failure rate, I just want to find out easy ways to do it. Hanging and jumping arent options. I've been thinking of overdosing but I don't know what to take. Please help. I want to go as peacefully as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that there are easy ways to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. It really would be such a relief if we could have the option to just end our existence in a very straightforward and peaceful way, but anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: junostarzxx