girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
I really need ideas of things to do, basically the title. nothing is really fun anymore and it's been that way for a long time, and I'm a neet so until i ctb, i have a lot of time to pass.

depression makes it really hard to focus on anything, so something that doesn't take to much investment and focus, but also isn't so mindless/boring that it wouldn't help pass the time or I'd get distracted with my thoughts.

it could be shows, games, simple hobbies, or anything else you do to pass the time

Reactions: sserafim
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
browse on this forum...

Reactions: Skathon, darkenmydoorstep and girlwithflaxenhair0
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
browse on this forum...
i'm sorry,, i've browsed and read discussions similar to my question, but they didn't really give me exactly what i was looking for, but sorry you're right my question was repetitive. i'm sorry

edit: oops sorry i think i mightve misunderstood you ;-; did you mean browsing this forum is something to do to pass time ?

Last edited:
ame-chan

ame-chan

Life is just needlessly long
Sep 9, 2023
Personally I spend my time on c.ai and I can stay there for hours.
TikTok and Insta are also good ways to pass the time with some funny memes.
For games I would like to suggest a game that managed to make me spend entire sleepless nights: Persona 5 Royal.
It's a really fun game with so many endearing characters.
Aside from these things, when I'm in the situation where nothing is fun anymore, I just watch friends play games or even simple let's plays of games that I enjoy to see other people's reactions on the things that I like.
I hope you manage to find something to do to keep you busy for several weeks.
Kisses for u

• Love
Reactions: carac and girlwithflaxenhair0
bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
I like browsing anime lists and watching whatever I haven't watched. crochet and knitting sounds boring but it's really fun. overwatch, persona 5, skyrim are video games I enjoy.

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Play games, watch anime, binge, purge, cut, draw, listen to music, and go to school.

Also adding that school enables me to pass my time in a healthy manner. On the weekdays I have physical classes, I'm motivated to get up and somewhat take care of myself.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Play games like CSGO, Insurgency, Call of Duty Black Ops 1 Zombie mode, browse this forum almost 24/7, Facebook and Instagram mainly looking at memes, listen to music; lately Avril Lavigne and My Birthday Massacre and some other Emo or Goth music, go on walks watch some tv shows usually always rewatching the same ones like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Two And a Half Men I usually like to mix it up by watching a series show and then a sitcom after I have watched the serious show but right now I am watching a lot of different new shows which is something I never do because I am picky and I haven´t enjoyed many of the new shows I tried Brooklyn nine nine watched like 17 episodes not really for me, and been watching Ahsoka lately where there were one very good episode "Shadow Warrior" and have been considering some anime since many people are into it. Also recently rewatched Dragonball Z Abridged (on YouTube) for the 3rd time. And then I get drunk once in a while and I guess it sums up my "life" if you can even call it that.

aaturtle

aaturtle

sativa!
Sep 26, 2023
playing papa's cupcakeria, poptropica, visiting old games from my childhood

i love love love killing time by watching baking videos while listening to music

i also smoke weed, chill out, and watch old disney channel shows i used to watch like good luck charlie

started watching tarot card videos too with low expectations. i don't believe them, but sometimes they tell me what i need to hear... that can be difficult though, but i'm just throwing that in there in case you think it's worth a shot. they can be fun and sometimes spark "easy" "mindless" inspiration, by which I mean, just a train of thought where I can let go and get lost in some daydream. My mind is its own natural storyteller sometimes lol.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
Personally I spend my time on c.ai and I can stay there for hours.
TikTok and Insta are also good ways to pass the time with some funny memes.
For games I would like to suggest a game that managed to make me spend entire sleepless nights: Persona 5 Royal.
It's a really fun game with so many endearing characters.
thank you!! i'll check out persona 5
Aside from these things, when I'm in the situation where nothing is fun anymore, I just watch friends play games or even simple let's plays of games that I enjoy to see other people's reactions on the things that I like.
i really wish i had friends to watch play games 🥺 that sounds really nice and like it'd be a great way to pass time
~~~
I like browsing anime lists and watching whatever I haven't watched. crochet and knitting sounds boring but it's really fun. overwatch, persona 5, skyrim are video games I enjoy.
i used to crochet!! i like amigurumi, i should pick it up again.
i like anime, do you have any recommendations?
~~~
Play games, watch anime, binge, purge, cut, draw, listen to music, and go to school.

Also adding that school enables me to pass my time in a healthy manner. On the weekdays I have physical classes, I'm motivated to get up and somewhat take care of myself.
i'm almost 8 months clean from cutting, and even though i'll hopefully be dead within the next few months i still wanna keep clean, but i also rly wanna relapse so i might do that idk
i wish i could go back to school 😞
~~~
Play games like CSGO, Insurgency, Call of Duty Black Ops 1 Zombie mode, browse this forum almost 24/7, Facebook and Instagram mainly looking at memes, listen to music; lately Avril Lavigne and My Birthday Massacre and some other Emo or Goth music, go on walks watch some tv shows usually always rewatching the same ones like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Two And a Half Men I usually like to mix it up by watching a series show and then a sitcom after I have watched the serious show but right now I am watching a lot of different new shows which is something I never do because I am picky and I haven´t enjoyed many of the new shows I tried Brooklyn nine nine watched like 17 episodes not really for me, and been watching Ahsoka lately where there were one very good episode "Shadow Warrior" and have been considering some anime since many people are into it. Also recently rewatched Dragonball Z Abridged (on YouTube) for the 3rd time. And then I get drunk once in a while and I guess it sums up my "life" if you can even call it that.
shooters aren't really my thing, but thanks for the recommendations ! i've been watching breaking bad and i love it so far
~~~
playing papa's cupcakeria, poptropica, visiting old games from my childhood
omg papa's cupcakeria !! the pancakeria was my fav those were very silly games:)
i miss poptropica i loved it as a kid 🥺 i thought it went down with flash, can it still be played somewhere?
started watching tarot card videos too with low expectations. i don't believe them, but sometimes they tell me what i need to hear... that can be difficult though, but i'm just throwing that in there in case you think it's worth a shot. they can be fun and sometimes spark "easy" "mindless" inspiration, by which I mean, just a train of thought where I can let go and get lost in some daydream. My mind is its own natural storyteller sometimes lol.
that sounds intersting! i'll give it a shot

Reactions: aaturtle and TheGoodGuy
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
Gaming, but it's hard to focus sometimes. I also listen to podcasts when I don't want to stare at a screen. Anything that helps me think less!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
shooters aren't really my thing, but thanks for the recommendations ! i've been watching breaking bad and i love it so far
What kind of games do you enjoy then I used to play Sims2 and Sims3, Age of mythology, Pokémon etc. I also gotten Witcher 3 but having got motivation to play it yet it should be an amazing game for what I have heard but I am not into rpg´s so I gotta get motivated for it first. Maybe you´d like Hogwarts Legacy many people seem to like it.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Well there is online stuff, I like playing video games, browsing forums or social media and watching youtube but I think too much of that isn't very healthy and should only be done in moderation.
I find real world stuff a lot healthier even though I may have to push myself a bit more to do it. So my main hobby is assembling and painting models, that can pass a lot of time. If I can get some friends together I like to play board games. I like to read a real physical book. Even things that could be considered a chore I find quite enjoyable now and help pass the time, things like gardening, baking and exercise like running and cycling, I specifically like walking my dogs, it can be very calming.

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Gaming, watching anime, watching youtube videos or listening to music that always makes the day less boring

Reactions: Skathon and girlwithflaxenhair0
aaturtle

aaturtle

sativa!
Sep 26, 2023
omg papa's cupcakeria !! the pancakeria was my fav those were very silly games:)
i miss poptropica i loved it as a kid 🥺 i thought it went down with flash, can it still be played somewhere?
tbh i just looked up poptropica and clicked the first link and was able to hop on 😎

3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
I really need ideas of things to do, basically the title. nothing is really fun anymore and it's been that way for a long time, and I'm a neet so until i ctb, i have a lot of time to pass.

depression makes it really hard to focus on anything, so something that doesn't take to much investment and focus, but also isn't so mindless/boring that it wouldn't help pass the time or I'd get distracted with my thoughts.

it could be shows, games, simple hobbies, or anything else you do to pass the time
If you're sure ur gonna ctb might as well do drugs. One of my fav time killers

Reactions: IcarusUnderSun and girlwithflaxenhair0
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
i really wish i had friends to watch play games 🥺 that sounds really nice and like it'd be a great way to pass time
It's been a long time since I've done it personally, but people trying to get started on twitch and whatnot with low viewer counts would probably be super happy if you watched and talked with them. Just remember you won't necessarily be their bestie right away and they have IRL stuff to deal with.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
If you're sure ur gonna ctb might as well do drugs. One of my fav time killers
I mean I'd be interested in psychedelics like shrooms haha or even other drugs too but i have no idea how i'd even start with trying to get ahold of them
It's been a long time since I've done it personally, but people trying to get started on twitch and whatnot with low viewer counts would probably be super happy if you watched and talked with them. Just remember you won't necessarily be their bestie right away and they have IRL stuff to deal with.
I never would've thought of that but that's actually a rly good idea thanks

Reactions: 3ndl3ss-v0id and derpyderpins
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
i'm sorry,, i've browsed and read discussions similar to my question, but they didn't really give me exactly what i was looking for, but sorry you're right my question was repetitive. i'm sorry

edit: oops sorry i think i mightve misunderstood you ;-; did you mean browsing this forum is something to do to pass time ?
Yes. Browsing this forum to pass time XD.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and girlwithflaxenhair0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Go on this website. It's become my newest obsession ever since I discovered it a few weeks ago. I also listen to music, play Pokemon Go and PMD (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon). I also just surf the web and browse the internet.

I used to watch anime but I haven't been watching it lately. I like Demon Slayer, Death Note, AOT, TPN, and stuff like that

Last edited:
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023

Usually I game or watch shows… occasionally I find someone to talk with. I also do a lot of writing— anything I'm feeling, remember, think, do or find gets written down.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
- playing guitar
- running / hiking
- lifting weights
- drawing
- film / photography
- carpentry
- listening to good music
- skating

"An idle mind is the devils workshop" so fill your free time with things you enjoy.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I love crochet when I'm well. Now all that lovely yarn I bought is mocking me.

BonfireBlondie

BonfireBlondie

Oct 5, 2023
I mostly like to play single player games, like fallout, Skyrim, just cause(specifically 3), metro, portal, and some others. Although I do sometime play games like CSGO (now CS2) and tarkov. Other than that I listen to music and sleep.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Good question, good subject and idea

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
unhealthy things i do to pass time:
- cut
- binge and purge (i relapsed in my bulimia)
- sleep to avoid seeing other people
- scroll on ed forums
- talk to my disordered friends
- smoke
- drink

healthy things i do to pass time:
- go to the train station and watch the trains depart
- draw
- read. i'm really into russian literature lately
- write about my characters and their daily life
- listen to podcasts (i like stephanie soo)
- go to uni and spend time in my favourite study hall
- meet my non disordered friends (albeit very few)

the choices until you ctb are so many. there's a lot of things to do to keep your mind kind of occupied.

MelancholyDolly

MelancholyDolly

Lolita ♡ I am a human doll
Oct 28, 2023
A game is coming out on Halloween called "Little Goodie Two Shoes" Since you have an omori pfp you might like it, it's an RPG horror too.

Recently I've been watching long streamers, especially vtubers. Long content that passes time even just to have it in the background and hear someone talking to me feels a little less lonely while I'm doing something like drawing or cleaning up.

Podcasts are good too, they're also long so it's similar to streaming but they can be more informative. Depends on what you're looking for though.

Another great pass time I recommend is buying cheap toys and other things you liked as a kid and doing them now. Healing your child is really relaxing, I've been really into those imagineink markers recently I always wanted em as a kid.

Hope this helps at all!