thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
Hey everyone,
Something just happened that gave me the final push to go ahead and go throw with CTB. I'm planning on doing it soon, preferably this week. I need some suicide methods that are highly lethal, I don't care if they are painful or painless. I just need some now. Thanks.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
i think hanging and SN are popular here and seem pretty lethal, although i'm not completely sure

thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
i think hanging and SN are popular here and seem pretty lethal, although i'm not completely sure
Okay great! Now I'm getting somewhere. Is it possible to do them both at the same time or not really?

• Love
Reactions: maidens
flypno

flypno

Nov 14, 2021
I think that this is possible, but not necessary because both methods lead to the same result. SN causes the brain to no longer receive enough oxygen, just like hanging. Once you take the SN, you may not be able to perform any other method as it makes you sleepy and, in the best case, causes you to fall asleep without waking up again

Reactions: thatworthlessmale04
thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
I think that this is possible, but not necessary because both methods lead to the same result. SN causes the brain to no longer receive enough oxygen, just like hanging. Once you take the SN, you may not be able to perform any other method as it makes you sleepy and, in the best case, causes you to fall asleep without waking up again
Oh, gotcha. That makes sense.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's information about methods in the suicide resource compilation section, I hope you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck.

Reactions: thatworthlessmale04