not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Entertainment has never been so easily available as right now. Whether it be games, music or netflix shows - its all readily available. I like that.
Positive stuff?
Ahem.You are in the wrong neighborhood son!

And most of it is crap,and shrinking your intelligence.
How many times are you going to rewatch Breaking Bad,The Wire and True Detective?
Entertainment is good to pass some time until your plans materialize,but it is not a serious reason to live.
I would hope not anyway.

Games is a similar thing.Great to pass time,but a distraction overall.

I think the only reliable way,might be through work.
If you love your work or try to establish something for yourself,you might have motivation to reach further.Also you have something to sustain you in the meantime.
But having passion for your work for years that endures the slings and arrows of life,is a big issue.

And most of it is crap,and shrinking your intelligence.
Lucky there's a Family Guy !!! :))

Entertainment is good to pass some time until your plans materialize,but it is not a serious reason to live.
Until I finally catch the bus it's the only thing that makes life a little tolerable. (Very Little)
Games is a similar thing.Great to pass time,but a distraction overall.
Not a gamer so that doesn't help.
If you love your work or try to establish something for yourself, you might have motivation to reach further. Also you have something to sustain you in the meantime.
When you are dumb as a rock you will be working shit jobs until you die. :( :angry:
There is no sustaining and certainly no passion being a wage slave. :( :angry:

Reactions: 21Neberg and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Wonderful people like @ctrl_alt_delete putting up pictures of things like otters in welly boots x

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
HellinHeaven

HellinHeaven

seeking for salvation
Jan 12, 2019
The only reason for me to continue living is that I have still a bit hope that life gets better for me. Otherwise I would quit the same day. At good moments I feel love with all people, with nature, with unity, there's real existent beauty. But unfortunately these moments disappear and fade away, if I cannot repeat them.

Reactions: Redt2go, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Fresh morning dew, the smell of coffee roasting, a child's laughter... sorry I am just trolling.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, waived, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
sneakysneaky

sneakysneaky

I want 2 die
Jan 23, 2019
Dogs. Seriously, I love my dog. He's one of the main reasons I'm still here on Earth. Also seeing other people's dogs while I'm walking around our neighborhood, or walking around malls, makes me forget about all my problems for a few seconds.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Angst Filled Fuck Up, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person