lmplsss

lmplsss

Apr 16, 2021
I've been thinking about a lot of weird ass shit. Like wishing if I could just be a squirrel and be adopted by someone that won't cage me. That way, I can still have my freedom and be petted and fed Lol. Idk I'm not sane anymore.

• Love
Reactions: rotten, Lostandlooking, suffocatingseraphim and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I would like to become an immortal brain that's experiencing a perpetual orgasm

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Healing, rotten, Fragile and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I keep on wishing I could get some sleeping pills that make me sleep pretty much 24/7 so I do not have to CTB. And i think im being rational.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Leiden and Dead Meat
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Go back in time to the moment of my conception and let one of the other sperms win the race.

• Love
Reactions: QuietEnd, Bigpink, suffocatingseraphim and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish I lived in a world in which people who don't want to live anymore, had the possibility of picking assisted suicide and be at peace.
Also, I would like not to suffer from bipolar disorder. I wonder if I'd still be suicidal!

• Love
Reactions: QuietEnd, BeautifulMosaics, suffocatingseraphim and 4 others
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I wish I was a petit hairless, swedish twink so I could get pounded by big nordic cock.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Bigpink, Celerity and 7 others
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Have nobody on earth remember I existed so nobody is hurt over my death.

Reactions: QuietEnd and russlinjimmies
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wish I was a petit hairless, swedish twink so I could get pounded by big nordic cock.
I wish I was a big Nordic cock having a cockfight with a big Latino cock

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries and SweetDreams500
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
That the apocalypses happens so I am the last person standing.
I would be able to break my sobriety without guilt then drink myself to death while just acting on 100% impulse

marconk

marconk

Aug 31, 2019
Like wishing if I could just be a squirrel and be adopted by someone that won't cage me. That way, I can still have my freedom and be petted
I keep imagining myself as a cat for the same reasons, I wonder how common (or fucked up) that is

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
get my healthy body back!
go back in time and remove psychiatric drugs from my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I wish I could support my life doing what I like when I like, not what someone else wants me to. In other words I wish for ubi, at the same time hating the idea because I understand enough economics to know the consequences.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and bad_luck
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
get my healthy body back!
go back in time and remove psychiatric drugs from my life.
You can always stop taking psychiatric drugs?

I stopped my medication (all of it) a week ago, and I'm already looking less bloated/fat.
I wish I could support my life doing what I like when I like, not what someone else wants me to. In other words I wish for ubi, at the same time hating the idea because I understand enough economics to know the consequences.
How do you get the text under your message?

"Whenever we ... "?

I've been looking through the settings pages, but don't know where to put it.

Thanks in advance.
I've been thinking about a lot of weird ass shit. Like wishing if I could just be a squirrel and be adopted by someone that won't cage me. That way, I can still have my freedom and be petted and fed Lol. Idk I'm not sane anymore.
I have often wished that the fucked up, corrupt "mental health service" would care about my passing, but I know that'll not be the case.

They just don't care.

Last edited:
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
You can always stop taking psychiatric drugs?

I stopped my medication (all of it) a week ago, and I'm already looking less bloated/fat.
I know, but I have permanent damage from them, unfortunately. I have been 11 months off and I am still very ill.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Cockney_Rebel
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Freedom to jump in and out of any fictional world of my choosing and into any character of my choosing. I don't have enough imagination to make a self insert mary sue/ gary sue character of my own.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietEnd and lmplsss
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
Probably go into a world curated by myself as a character of somekind, maybe pursue one of my oc's storylines with less tragedy haha. I think a good lot about what it would be if I had been born somewhere more remote, less aware of societal expectations and was left to live peacefully among nature. Not alone but not bothered.

Reactions: lofticries
readyforsleep

readyforsleep

Feb 2, 2021
I wish I was skinny, pretty, not depressed and not socially awkward. I also wish I could have never started self harming. I wish I had been born into a different family. And magical powers wouldn't be too bad. Or to live in a different world where I had an unlimited amount of time to just do whatever I wanted and resources were no object, I would learn to speak every language, read a million books and travel everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: lofticries
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I love you so much!

I wish real baby chicks would taste like peeps when I pick them up and bite them. I keep biting them now and they taste like poo poo. Also the Pepperidge farms guy gets all mad and shoots salt rock at me. FML....

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Win enough money on lottery to not have to worry about work. Live free in my own place

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Mizuri
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
I sometimes want everything to become normal... It never was that way though. Probably never will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
At this point having someone to love who loves me back is pretty dang irrational.

• Love
Reactions: Mizuri