princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Hi,
The title says it all really. Looking for some kind of poison that preferably kills in a reasonable dose that can be found in the UK.
Thanks,
PEOS

Reactions: Nullm
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Depends on what you define as "easily accessible", really. There's probably not much stuff you could grab over-the-counter. There's a lot more if you look on any DN markets or find some niche product which has exactly what you need on surface web, although the latter is far more risky, I'd say. It just really depends on how you see easy access.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I know each has their own choices and reasons in life but please research some better methods.

Here in the UK we are very lucky, we have almost all methods easily accessible except firearms.

Poisons will usually give an agonising, slow death. Even something like potassium cyanide takes several minutes.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Are rat posions accessible in the UK? From what I had read, In India it seemed they were leading to many ctb cases.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You could consider a trip to one of the EU countries acquire SN there then travel back to the UK by ferry. Question is how accurate customs check personal luggage when people arrive by ferry. SN might be a problem on planes due to its oxidizing nature.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I know each has their own choices and reasons in life but please research some better methods.

Here in the UK we are very lucky, we have almost all methods easily accessible except firearms.

Poisons will usually give an agonising, slow death. Even something like potassium cyanide takes several minutes.
I think OP probably meant just a substance that could kill someone, but yeah you're definitely right in saying that a poison made to kill organisms and just for that purpose is not the way you want to go out. All of them are painful in a way most, if not all, people will never understand.

For context, cyanide kills you by inhibiting cytochrome c (oxidase), which is used in the respiration of the cell by your mitochondria, so when you take cyanide to CTB, you're literally stopping all of the cells afflicted from producing ATP. Every single one will die off. That is agonising, as you say. I'd wager it's as bad, if not worse, than self-immolation. Not a way you want to be going out. You'll also be convulsing, having seizures, immense chest pain as your heart gives out...it's not a fun time.

To actually answer OP's question though rather than my first lackluster response I gave above, if you really do want to CTB, and you want to do it in style (painlessly), go grab opiods from somewhere. Prescription, DNM, just one that's potent. Then grab a benzo of whatever type you want, maybe an extra medication or two you find in the cupboard that depresses CNS and respiratory system, and some alcohol to potentiate the effects of your given opiod, and you will probably die, depending on how much you take. This is by far the best method out there. It's better than SN because even SN causes some discomfort, and you'll probably vomit a bit or have a raging headache before you kick the bucket. Going by opiod though is painless. You literally just get really fucking high and then stop breathing and pass out without realising (depending on how off-your-head you are). It's the best way to go short of going under anaesthetic.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
For context, cyanide kills you by inhibiting cytochrome c (oxidase), which is used in the respiration of the cell by your mitochondria, so when you take cyanide to CTB, you're literally stopping all of the cells afflicted from producing ATP. Every single one will die off. That is agonising, as you say. I'd wager it's as bad, if not worse, than self-immolation.
That's unlikely.
You'll also be convulsing, having seizures, immense chest pain as your heart gives out...it's not a fun time.
It's unclear whether those symptoms would really take place before losing consciousness when you're exposed to high-concentrated gaseous hydrogen cyanide. Anyway, there are gases (f.e., CO, H2S) that can cause even more rapid loss of consciousness (in a few seconds) with little to no discomfort when used in high concentrations.

Reactions: Nullm and WAITING TO DIE
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
That's unlikely.

It's unclear whether those symptoms would really take place before losing consciousness when you're exposed to high-concentrated gaseous hydrogen cyanide. Anyway, there are gases (f.e., CO, H2S) that can cause even more rapid loss of consciousness (in a few seconds) with little to no discomfort when used in high concentrations.
I was talking more about oral ingestion of something like a cyanide pill rather than gaseous.

If you're inhaling it, then yeah, as you say, death is pretty quick - I would guess it occurs in seconds. If you're ingesting the cyanide orally, then you're still going to be conscious whilst it wreaks havoc on your body, and it's not going to be a fun experience at all.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
In general, inhalation and intravenous injections are the most efficient ways to deliver substances to the brain. This is why these methods are used for general anesthesia during surgical procedures in most cases. Ingestion is less efficient in terms of quickness and reliability.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Maybe try sodium azide? It can work but it might not be as peaceful as another method.

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I think OP probably meant just a substance that could kill someone, but yeah you're definitely right in saying that a poison made to kill organisms and just for that purpose is not the way you want to go out. All of them are painful in a way

To actually answer OP's question though rather than my first lackluster response I gave above, if you really do want to CTB, and you want to do it in style (painlessly), go grab opiods from somewhere. Prescription, DNM, just one that's potent. Then grab a benzo of whatever type you want, maybe an extra medication or two you find in the cupboard that depresses CNS and respiratory system, and some alcohol to potentiate the effects of your given opiod, and you will probably die, depending on how much you take. This is by far the best method out there. It's better than SN because even SN causes some discomfort, and you'll probably vomit a bit or have a raging headache before you kick the bucket. Going by opiod though is painless. You literally just get really fucking high and then stop breathing and pass out without realising (depending on how off-your-head you are). It's the best way to go short of going under anaesthetic.
Hypothetically I can get opioids
I have a schizoaffective disorder and if I'll take one puff of weed I will instantly trigger a psychosis
So I guess even fentanyl will be horrible for me cause who knows what hallucinations will come in my last minutes
So to put it in a yes or no questio
I can cross psychoactive drugs off my potential methods?