• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
am old. Have been on Internet since childhood. seeing Internet culture change has been disturbing. It's always been bad. But have noticed increase in knowledge of upsetting and psychologically damaging media among younger people. Saw my little pony fanart referencing old, infamous child abuse case. Most disturbing case I know of. Ppl in comments making fun of it. Profiles seemed to be young.

Internet has always been wild west. But feel there is resurgence in passing along upsetting media. Just even worse media now than was when I was young.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
1. How awful the government is and anyone that can be considered malicious people in general who destroys others ppls lives and/or uses their victims to advantage and how much everyone is suffering bc of it.

2. The fact that I was one of those malicious ppl who caused suffering bc of my own suffering and fucked up mind.

3. Knowing that I'll suffer horribly if I remain alive.

4. This one took me a long time to accept, but... the fact that the mental health system can't be trusted.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Being a woman almost at 30 who is "used goods", mentally and physically broken especially after I was assaulted against my will. I feel so disgusting it's only intensified my need to kill myself. I sometimes hear people making comments about women like they are just fucktoys or "she is x years old she has limited worth" only feeds my depression further. I have no worth anymore, my expiration date is long gone.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Same. I hate this so much
Trust the AI plan. Believe in Sam Altman. Praise OpenAI.

I sometimes hear people making comments about women like they are just fucktoys or "she is x years old she has limited worth" only feeds my depression further.
I'm curious, would the existence of desperate incels who would never reject you make you feel better or worse? (That's what I'm asking "that" girl, too, so it's close to home.)

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I'm curious, would the existence of desperate incels who would never reject you make you feel better or worse? (That's what I'm asking "that" girl, too, so it's close to home.)
No, this isn't about men or dating. It's more that I just want to live, be myself and still be respected as an equal within my work or hobbies regardless of my gender. I grew up being belittled and made fun of for being a girl who likes specific things, and if anything men wanting to get down with you because you happen to be a girl who likes "boy things" is just disturbing. I don't want to be different from my peers for my body. It's depressing and lonely.

Reactions: mischief_tofu
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Knowing that earth is probably the only habitable in the universe.
welllll…. this is literally my entire major in school so i HAVE to comment on it loll. statistically, its more probable that we're not alone in the universe. but honestly, whether we're alone or not doesnt effect my ideation. we'll most likely never meet any other non-earth life in our existence, so theres not much of a difference if there is or not.
Could be part of a
Book each number a long chapter

Title: "Why Life is bad and non-existence much better"

1. Extreme suffering unbearable pain extreme torture arguments for why life is bad.

2. Old age . Every human & other animal gets old. We are just decaying flesh.

3. Life is meaningless. What will matter in a trillion years? Nothing.

4. The bad horrible painful things far outweigh the pleasurable crap

5 . Entropy cannot be overcome

6. Pain is a lot worse than people know or remember

7. Every human or other animal is under threat of extreme torture
8. We are prisoners slaves in an evil oppressive suicide prohibition world prison world
9. 1000s of horrible things diseases , accidents, kidnapping torture, lies , oppression etc
10. We are also prisoners in a decaying fragile animal body that has constant needs
11. All this work chores problems threats for what reason?
12 . Life is meaningless suffering
13. The abominable human body: . trillions of cells, monstrous organs a horrific brain that can suffer unbearable constant pain

Many more chapters
id read this book,
more of a manifesto, though

Last edited:
Reactions: grauzone
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
The fact that you're expected to work for most to all of your life. I dont want to sound like a brat, but I think its absurd that you're expected to center your life around work and money with family and fun saved for "free time." Im sure this has been repeated already but having to work every day for a life I dont want is driving me insane.

• Love
Reactions: uncat_
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Being a woman almost at 30 who is "used goods", mentally and physically broken especially after I was assaulted against my will. I feel so disgusting it's only intensified my need to kill myself. I sometimes hear people making comments about women like they are just fucktoys or "she is x years old she has limited worth" only feeds my depression further. I have no worth anymore, my expiration date is long gone.
im younger than you are, but i feel the exact same. ive been through so much sexual abuse, a lot of which was self-destruction. its hard to believe im more than just a body now, or, that this bodu even belongs to me any longer.

i wish this world didnt value women solely for their fuckablity.
The fact that you're expected to work for most to all of your life. I dont want to sound like a brat, but I think its absurd that you're expected to center your life around work and money with family and fun saved for "free time." Im sure this has been repeated already but having to work every day for a life I dont want is driving me insane.
just dissociate all day! thatll be sure to help :D