anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Of using a shotgun or SN or CO or hanging

Shotgun
Pro is it's straightforward. Few materials and fast.
Con is the scene like someone might see it.

SN
Pro is it's more peaceful than the rest. But still vomiting
Con is hard to get materials and lot of materials

Idk for what are the pros and cons of CO and hanging. I'm still not sure how after u die, the CO can clear up so whoever finds u won't get hurt

I'm honestly still indecisive

Also somehow doesn't using a shotgun seem like the best method bc I've heard a few people surviving from SN or hanging

Last edited:
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
There was a kid, when I was younger, who was terribly broken up about his girlfriend and wanted to CTB. He decided to take his life with her. He drove over to her house with a shotgun and blasted her in the face. Then drove off and did it to himself. Sadly she survived and had to get lots of facial reconstruction. Along with a cotton patch where her eye used to be. She's an adult now and works a regular job.

Shotgun
can possibly mess up and you shoot half your face off and survive.
Sn
you don't need ALL the things to be successful. It is "recommended" though. If you read the post on people being successful then a lot of them did it differently. Some without all of the items and some didn't use anything except the SN.
Co
Makes it confusing because of the many people who CTB'd on accident by bringing their charcoal grill inside home/tent to keep warm. You have to read all/most of the posts or stories and make an educated decision. There are exact things you have to look out for and do to be successful. Like not using coals until they are grey/ashy and glowy. It's the difference between smoke and gas. Fail and success.

Just do your research and read the posts. It took me about a month of researching here to finally make a good conclusion on any of them. It's not as easy as 1 pro and 1 con.

Last edited:
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
trove1080p

trove1080p

Bread&Circuses til CTB
Sep 15, 2023
If you use a shotgun you shouldn't shoot it into your face. You would put it in your mouth. It would take out the back of the brain and brain stem. That would be 100% effective.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy