Apr 28, 2021
Bbc Three Fake Smile GIF by BBC

• Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale and deflationary
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Middle finger with the word "BOOM" captioned above it: represents my explosive attitude and uncompromising character. And evertyhing I fucked up because of it.

A chair with an imprint of my butt: when I enter my room, or just close in on my house, I become an umovable object.

A mirror warping into a spiral: I still have no idea who I am or what I am supposed to be. No sense of identity, I try to be everything and end up being nothing. And I'm sure I see things wrong, at least some of it. Most of the time I won't admit it, but isolation and overthinking does that. It must. Being in your head for too long, you yourself become an abstraction. It's all tainted. And the trajectory is set. As the vision narrows the process becomes more and more irreversible.

A banana peel: because I will slip on it.

• Love
Reactions: motel rooms and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Waves = because the rolling sea is the imagery I use when I meditate

Autumn leaves = because nothing has ever been as sweet as those misty, soft-dying childhood days when I played in my grandma's garden; I used to gather handfuls of colorful leaves and chrysanthemums and make a total mess in the little kitchen creating "masterpiece" arrangements; nothing will ever bring back that hour of splendor in the leaves and glory in the flowers

Musical note = because music is as close I've ever come to having a mystical experience

Wooden coffin = because I am very ill and the oak-colored bed where I spend my days is actually a coffin and I am already dead inside it

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Right ball

Left ball

Fat snake spitting pearly venom before biting itself

"Fac ut gaudeam."
(Make my day.)