• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

no_reason_2continue

Feb 18, 2022
As fate would have it I have been diagnosed with a type 2 diabetes, just months after I FINALLY decided on insulin as my exit method.
How much insulin do I need now that I'm diabetic?

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
What type do you have and how much?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I looked into this. It sounds like a horrible death.

Reactions: Crazy4u
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm a Type 1 diabetic and wouldnt choose it but have considered it. Once your bloodsugar gets low enough you pass smooth out. Ive been there before with no recollection after losing consciousness. I think I just have the instinct to run after juice or candy when I feel my bloodsugar is low. I've never taken an entire bottle at once though. Your liver does what it can to save you. But if you're found and someone calls for help in time, theyll give you glucose until the insulin is cleared. There is a risk of possible neurological and other complications if failed. I believe only 3% of cbt method is by insulin.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake
N

no_reason_2continue

Feb 18, 2022
It seems like it's not...
I'm a Type 1 diabetic and wouldnt choose it but have considered it. Once your bloodsugar gets low enough you pass smooth out. Ive been there before with no recollection after losing consciousness. I think I just have the instinct to run after juice or candy when I feel my bloodsugar is low. I've never taken an entire bottle at once though. Your liver does what it can to save you. But if you're found and someone calls for help in time, theyll give you glucose until the insulin is cleared. There is a risk of possible neurological and other complications if failed. I believe only 3% of cbt method is by insulin.
Hence the question. Maybe if I multiply the maximum by 4 or 5, I won't be surviving. I don't plan to...I live alone in a foreign country, anyway.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
It seems like it's not...

Hence the question. Maybe if I multiply the maximum by 4 or 5, I won't be surviving. I don't plan to...I live alone in a foreign country, anyway.
4 or 5 times may not do it. It also depends on the type of insulin you have