D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
No matter what I do on role-play forums I CAN NEVER get a bite from other roleplayers. I'm give them what I am specifically looking for. Any plots I have and I ALWAYS role-play as my OC (Original Character) I'm not a great writer by any means. But I do try very hard to make sure I never reply back with one liners or half a paragraph even though given my depression one paragraph is pretty much what I can whip up. I don't double which is why I stopped looking for CanonxOC role-plays. I see other similar threads and they got a lot of takers. This has always happened to me ever since I was in high school. I just don't understand. Should I just give up even though it is the only thing I find comfort in? It's really disheartening when nobody wants to give me a chance. I feel like the kid in gym class that nobody else wants to have on their team.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Suicidebydeath
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What about posting a thread or two asking for input on improvements or suggestions? On the relevant forums obviously. : )

Last edited:
Reactions: DeprivedofLife666
goofy

goofy

Chicago's goofiest shooter
Apr 9, 2022
if you can stomach it, make it sexual.

D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
Keep adding on more and more obscure fetishes, like poop. Eventually you will find someone. It's basically guaranteed.
Eh, I don't think I'm THAT desperate for role-play partners lol

Reactions: Al Cappella and xo777
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Might be a stupid question, but is this even on roll-playing forums?

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
And no one bit? Are your role playing ideas a bit out there? Because from what I've seen you write here there's nothing to immediately suggest avoiding you at all costs…so unless your role playing involves chasing others around with chainsaws I don't get it. Like no one ever wanted to play?

B

biggiedoo

Dec 20, 2021
No matter what I do on role-play forums I CAN NEVER get a bite from other roleplayers. I'm give them what I am specifically looking for. Any plots I have and I ALWAYS role-play as my OC (Original Character) I'm not a great writer by any means. But I do try very hard to make sure I never reply back with one liners or half a paragraph even though given my depression one paragraph is pretty much what I can whip up. I don't double which is why I stopped looking for CanonxOC role-plays. I see other similar threads and they got a lot of takers. This has always happened to me ever since I was in high school. I just don't understand. Should I just give up even though it is the only thing I find comfort in? It's really disheartening when nobody wants to give me a chance. I feel like the kid in gym class that nobody else wants to have on their team.
Try changing forums?

D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
And no one bit? Are your role playing ideas a bit out there? Because from what I've seen you write here there's nothing to immediately suggest avoiding you at all costs…so unless your role playing involves chasing others around with chainsaws I don't get it. Like no one ever wanted to play?
Yep. I like romance and adventure in my role-plays, because I'm actually lonely and have no adventure in my life. But when I see other people with ads looking for the same thing, their thread blows up with people saying their interested. I just don't get it. I mean I not an expert writer but I at least try to come up with a plot, a setting, any extra genres and all that and zip. Nostalgia. I'm starting to feel like the universe doesn't want me to have this very little bit of happiness.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Well people responding to you on the internet has a lot to do with what you may or may not have on your profile. It's what others perceive that decides whether they make contact or not. So those other folks that got some takers, what were there profiles like? Were there pictures? What were there write-ups, etc?

Anyhoo, I'll quit asking questions—I just find it curious, as you seem like a decent enough person…

Last edited: