• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MidnightGlitter

Mar 6, 2024
I know alcohol and cocaine is said to increase suicidal thoughts, but is there anything else you can mix alcohol with that has a similar effect and is more likely to make you confident enough to carry it out?

Reactions: sserafim
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I know alcohol and cocaine is said to increase suicidal thoughts, but is there anything else you can mix alcohol with that has a similar effect and is more likely to make you confident enough to carry it out?
Drugs act on the limbic system, in some people it can reduce some inhibitions, which is why some people drink and become violent, others drink and start singing.
Something specific for CBT doesn't exist, I'm looking for it too.
Maybe crack or cocaine, but each one has a different effect.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Drugs act on the limbic system, in some people it can reduce some inhibitions, which is why some people drink and become violent, others drink and start singing.
Hmm interesting

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Countless combinations. Many antidepressants and alcohol. What's more interesting to me though is which combinations are fatal

• Informative
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have, I'm not sure what I can get a hold of
That's mainly the problem with ODs that certain meds/drugs are not easily available for the proven methods. But I wouldn't try with other drugs either, the risk of failure would be too high.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim